The Visitors

Two Months After

Author's Pov

Chaeyoung woke up ealier so he decided to cook for them.He took a bath immediately after doing his daily routine, minutes later his done taking a bath he immediately wore a t-shirt and a pants for while because his going to cook for there breakfast.

As he reach the kitchen the maids widen there eyes then immediately form a straight line.Chaeyoung chuckled while shaking his head.
"Why are you always in panic when I comes huh?? I won't harm okay just chillax." Chaeyoung said while smiling.
"You already cooking??" he asked them and they nodded.
"Yes Your Majesty." they said in unions,Chaeyoung tilt his head.
"Just call me Chaeyoung when theres no one around okay?? I makes me uncomfortable. " he said in a calm and sweet tone.
"But-" Chaeyoung cut her off.
"That's an order." he said in his serious voice that made them gulp and nodded.
"Sorry Your- I mean Chaeyoung."then Chaeyoung nodded and tap her shoulder.
"Very Good.....Go now I will cook for our breakfast." before they can protest Chaeyoung glared at them so they immediately walked away.Chaeyoung sigh in relief when they out of nowhere.
"Such a stubborn." then he let out a chuckle then he start cooking luckily the ingredients are there so he wouldn't mind cutting any ingredients. Chaeyoung start cooking there breakfast while humming, he really in a good mood and he won't allow anyone to ruined his Good Day.

Few Minutes Later.

Chaeyoung is done cooking everything and the only one thing left is to put the foods in the table, and he let there maids to help him.Chaeyoung also pack a foods for his beloved maids.
"Go now wake them up." and the maids nodded and walked upstairs.Chaeyoung decided to go to his room to change his uniform.Not that long his done fixing his uniform and self in his room so he decide to go back to the dining table as he reach there he saw his friends and family sitting on there respective seats only one chair left beside his Jihyo noona's seat, as he walk on the way there he keep his smile that makes everyone looked at him curiously.
"Good Morning Chaeyoungssi what's with that smile?" Jeongyeon asked him jokingly.
"Nothing.......Just a Good Day.....and please don't you dare to ruined my GOOD DAY."and he gave him a playful glare.Jeongyeon raised his hands in the air.
"Yes as you pleased Your Majesty. " Jeongyeon teased him, Chaeyoung didn't like it when they saying that specially if there's no other creatures in there  surrounding. Chaeyoung glared at him again.But they just laugh at him.
"No one is going to ruined my day.....as in NO ONE." he empathize the last two words then everyone nodded while smiling.
"Yes Your Majesty." his dad said then chuckled.
"Appa~~Hajima~Your still on your throne so don't be like that." then he glared at his father who nodded at him.
"I'm just kidding little one." he said.
"Appa~" Chaeyoung whined while stamping his feet. Lily slap her husband's arm and glared at him.
"Wae??? Wae???....I didn't do anything." and he acted like a innocent creature.
"Why you so mean to me......you should thank me I'm the one who cook our breakfast you know that?" he asked them while pouting.And they looked at him wide eyes.
"Don't looked at me like that okay.....Don't look at me like I can't cook I'm not Nayeon noona so-" before he could finished his sentence Nayeon playful slap his arm.
"Watch your mouth little one." Nayeon said in her serious tone, Chaeyoung raised his hands and nodded.
"Let's stop and eat you have a classes right??" and they nodded and obey what Lily said.And they start eating there foods silently.After minutes passed Trevor broke the silence.
"Before I forgot.......Later at the afternoon we will have a visitors from the other schools.....The Headmasters and probably with there chosens students....So Chaeyoung be ready we're going to welcomed them first before the other students."Chaeyoung nodded while eating his food.
"They have already there chosens?" Dahyun asked.
"Yes our school become late from choosing because of what happened." Jimin cover J hope's mouth while looking at Chaeyoung who stop from eating, they all looked at Chaeyoung concern.Chaeyoung slowly lift his head then flash a bright smile.
"I'm fine." he said because he knows what are they thinking.
"Appa what time is my training?" Chaeyoung asked then put the spoon in his mouth while looking at his father.
"You don't have for today maybe tomorrow and be ready your samchun is going to be hard to you tomorrow." Chaeyoung nodded then smile.
"He always hard to me nothing change." he said then pout.
"Stop pouting you don't look cute hyung." Tzuyu said in his serious tone, Chaeyoung raised his eyebrow.
"What did you just said Son Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked his brother, Tzuyu slowly move towards his mother.
"You two stop that and pack your things then go to school.......Everybody move now!!!" their mother order them, Tzuyu stuck his tongue out, then Chaeyoung smirk at him.
'Be ready Tzuyussi.'  then Chaeyoung took his back on the floor.