Danger

THE DAY AFTER

Author's Pov

Chaeng opened his eyes and stared for a while on the ceiling.His not in the mood to go to his classes for today and he just want to stay laying in his bed all day,but of course he can't do that.He has a big responsibilities.So he slowly walk towards the bathroom and he slowly took a bath thinking about someone.

The others are sitting on there seats at the dinning area just waiting for one person to come down.Mina stood up and excuse herself to check if Chaeng is already awake.She knock on the door but no one answered it so she just open it and walk slowly inside.She didn't saw Chaeng there but she heard the water in the bathroom so she walk towards there and knock on the door.
"Hey...Breakfast is ready...We're waiting for you there...you've taking too long there Chaeng...is everything okay??" Mina asked in concern.
"Just eat without me...and  go to school without me...Sorry..." he said.
"Ok-Okay..." Mina walk out slowly,then walk towards the others who are waiting for them.When she saw them looking at her she shook her head.
"He said we should eat without him...and go to school without him..." she said in a sad tone Lily and Trevor nodded.
"So let's eat..." Trevor said and fake a smile like the others do.

AT THE SCHOOL

Nayeon and the others walks on the corridors without Chaeyoung and Mina.And the students start murmuring and they are looking for the couple,and they all wondering why they are not with them today.Mina stayed outside Chaeyoung's room waiting for him to come out.Minutes after the door slowly gets open Chaeng walks out and when he tilt his head he gets a little bit shock because he thought that Mina joined the others going to school.Chaeng get touch by that but he didn't let Mina saw it.He looked at Mina in his blank expression.
"Why are you still here?" He asked,Mina smiled at him lovely that makes Chaeng's heart melt once again.
"Because I want to be with you..." she said while walking slowly towards Chaeng.She slowly fix the loose necktie that Chaeng wearing and also his unfix collar.Chaeng just looked at his girlfriend while doing those things that makes his heart flutter every seconds.Mina looked at his eyes then smile at him.She kissed Chaeng for a seconds,Chaeng closed his eyes while Mina kissing his forehead.
"Saranghae" Mina said lovely to him.Chaeng slowly open his eyes and slowly smiled at her.
"Mianhae I really didn't..." he said in panic,Mina held his cheeks and make Chaeng look at her.
"Hey baby look at me...Look at my eyes Chaengiee..." Mina order him to and he slowly look at Mina in her eyes.
"I know...You've been with me all the time that day...It's impossible to happened...Oppa just get shock or worried for you that's why...I know you know what possible can happen there...he didn't mean it okay..." Mina said Chaeng held Mina's hand that in his cheeks and nodded.
"I love you Mina...I love you..." he said while slowly opening his eyes,Mina smiled at him and nodded.
"I know..." Mina said and rest her forehand to Chaeng's forehead.
"You won't lose me Mina I promise." he said before kissing Mina's cheeks,nose,and her forehead.
"Kaja..." Mina said,Chaeng nodded and  intertwined there fingers as they walk out of the Mansion.

As the two of them walks towards there classroom,the students are looking at them,Chaeng somehow get nervous specially they saw what happened last night that make all of them specially Chaeng shock and even some of them shouted that he cheated and being unfairto everyone but little did they know Chaeng really didn't want that to happened.Mina and Chaeng reached there classroom,Chaeng is hesitating to come inside his not ready to face the others because of what happened last night.Mina looked at him and when she saw him being like that,she tighten her grip not that tight that she might hurt him.Chaeng looked at her and slowly shook his head but Mina shook her head too and gave him her gummy smile.They made eye contact.
'I will be here...Everything will be fine...I won't leave you side...Trust me babe...' she said while smiling at him sweetly,Chaeng sigh and nodded weakly.As he step inside his heartbeat started ti raised abnormally,faster than before,Chaeng remain his head hang low as they reach there respected seats.The others looked at him with there blank expression.After minutes nothing important happened,it's just Chaeng hang his head low until the bell rings indicating that it's there breaktime.The students leave one by one,some of them wants to approach Chaeng but they saw that his not ready to talk to someone,some of them just act like there's nothing happened like they didn't saw what happened last night,and few of them think its okay so they can win the game because they know Chaeng is strong more than the others.Mina tap Chaeng's shoulder to get his attention,Chaeng slowly tilt his head and look at Mina in her eyes.
"Let's eat with the others..." Mina said in her sweet voice,Chaeng sigh and followed Mina getting up.
"Trust me..." Mina said while looking at him,Mina slowly extend her hands and Chaeng took it and intertwined there fingers that really fits perfectly to one another.They start walking towards the cafeteria.