Chapter two

I decided that I would go on this quest but, my brother on the other hand said " No I won't let you go" he said anxious then left the table. I asked my mum if I could bring some of my friends along and she nodded, the next day I asked some of my friends they agreed to come along. I woke up early I already started packing the night before, I asked mum if she was going but she said " No " she said disappointed " I wanted to but your brother doesn't want me to go sorry" she said sadly looking down. I sighed I went to see my brother and said angrily " Why can't mother go? " I said with a bad temper he said " I don't want you dying " he yelled terrified, I walked out. The next day came really quickly I got up and went to the front door and saw my mum at the kitchen bench she came out and said " Be safe " she kissed me on my cheek and saw my friends outside then walked out  and said " Goodbye " I said sad. I walked with my friends up and up until I couldn't my house, we walked up and then didn't look back. Few hours later we stopped at a camp a spooky camp my mum told us where we are going has some creepy places along the way, we got into to our room and just unpacked for our first night. The next I was the first one to wake up and I saw it again the creature it stared at me then vanished, when my friends got up we headed towards our next destination we stopped at dark cave. It was really long we just stared.