Chapter 6

Today's the first day of training and honestly you don't want to get up. Your still in a daze but the sooner you learn the sooner you get to hunt, and to be honest that's pretty freaking cool. "(y/n) wake up," Pete says giving you a little shake. It doesn't work because you tug the covers over you not knowing that Pete's still in the bed with you. He bops you on the nose and you scrunch it up. "Common we've got a long day ahead of us," he says getting up. A little whine comes out of your mouth. Just after that he picks you up and brings you to your feet. He puts his arms around you holding you close to him before planting a kiss on your lips. The warmth of his chest is just enough to warm you up. You two stay there for about a minute and he says,"be there in five, OK babe." You give a little nod then meeting him down there. He instructs you to stretch. For your whole life you've been a dancer so this is second nature to you. One of the good things about becoming a vampire is that you've gained so much upper body strength without gaining any body mass on your arm. Your really advanced so you'll only need a few days of training before your first fight. Of coarse your a bit scared but that's all hiddden by all the excitement. "Don't worry babe you'll be fine,' pete says comforting you. "Ok like seriously you have to show me how to do that," you say. He then teaches you and don't really pick up on that as quickly as you did with the other things but eventually you get it.