Chapter 1 should've asked sooner

"Should I do it?" I asked myself, holding the knife to my throat. You might be wondering why someone would want to end their life by comiting suicide. Unfortunately I have the answer, depression. You have no idea how much impact bullying can have on someone's life. I do.

It all started last summer when I was 17 and my parents were arguing. I pressed my ear to my bedroom door. I know, it's none of my business. But in a way it is. Just then, my dad burst open the door sending me to the cold tile of my bedroom floor. "Why aren't you in bed?" He asked sounding angry. I was not used to this. He never sounded angry. "Dad?" I asked. he picked me up and sat me on my bed, then sat by me. He rubbed my bangs behind my ear. He hated not being able to see my eyes. He looked straight ahead. "Ally?" he asked. "Yeah dad?" I asked concerned and confused. Through the darkness in my room I could see a tear forming in his eye. This is very unusual,for he is the strongest man I have ever known. "Dad?!" I screamed. He pulled me to his very muscular chest and hugged me.

I didn't know what the problem was but I didn't need to. Suddenly, he pulled back from the hug and ran out of my room and locked it from the outside. "I love you he said while crying. "I love you too." I said. "What's happening?" I asked but heard no answer. I soon heard a door slam followed by the roar of his truck engine. I slid down the door crying. Would I ever see my dad again? If so, when? Questions flooded my mind as I put my head on my knees and fell asleep.

I need opinions. Should I continue? Should she see her dad again? I could use some advice. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments. This is my first book!