Who knows?

I was awakened by my bedroom door opening and my head falling in to someone's feet. I had my head leaning between my knees and my door and stayed in that position throughout the night. I looked up and saw my little sister. She giggled. "what were you doing, dumby?" "go away Lizzie." I said, annoyed that she called me a dumby. "well good morning to you too." "what do you want lizzie?" I asked, annoyance still in my voice. "your door was locked so I unlocked it for you." she said. "oh." I said, remembering last night's events."youre welcome." she said. "you can leave now lizzie." fine you meanie." she said storming off to pout. "did she hear mom and dad last night? is he here?! I tried the knob of my door but it didn't open. she must've locked it again. "Elizabeth Bailey!" I screamed. "what do you want Allyson Rose?!" I hate it when she says my full name. "Unlock my door!" I commanded. "will you say thank you this time?" she asked. I grunted. "yes" I answered. she unlocked my door and I ran down the hall to my parents room to find the bed empty. "Lizzie where's mom?" I asked slowly. "having a bath" she answered. "where's dad?" I asked hoping that she knew. she shrugged. "I don't know." I started to bang on the bathroom door."who is it?" she asked. "ally."i said trying the door knob. "I'll be out in a minute." "I'll be in the living room." she came out wearing only a towel. "what's up?" she asked me. "where's dad?" i asked growing impatient. "Can I at least get some clothes on first?""no" I said. "well hon I honestly don't know." "what?!" I asked astonished. "I don't know." she repeated. I put my head in my hands and she took this as a chance to get changed.