2. Happy birthday mf

(a/n: omfg that picture is so fvcking cuteeeeee, okie get back to reading now)

——————————————————————

Weeks Later. - Alana's birthday

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Lana, happy birthday to youuuuuu" an angel from heaven sung
(a/n: Shawn ofc haha)

"Aw Shawn you didn't need to do this" I tell him

"Yes I did it's YOUR birthday baby girl" he gushed as he laid a steaming breakfast of bacon, eggs and sausage (like an English breakfast lol.)

"I love you so much" I wisper-yelled into his ear

"I love you more" he whispered back and jumped over the bed next to me.

He lay his soft, s-curled hair on my sholder and fell asleep. I laughed quietly to myself  while wondering how long he'd been up since usually he's the one that slept in. After eating I carefully placed the tray on the floor beside me trying not to wake up the handsome beast and I cuddled into him.

*Hours Later*

I woke up with a start. I looked to my left and Shawn was gone. I could hear banging on the front door downstairs. Surly it wasn't Shawn, why would he do that he had his own key anyway. Maybe he left it here by accident and went to the gym or out running? I questioned myself. I slowly and cautiously trotted downstairs to see Shawn sitting on the coach.

"Shawn why were you banging on the door?" I marched over to him.

"I didn't, it wasn't me."

"Who then?"

"You do remember your dating a celebrity" he flipped his "imaginary" hair being all sassy.

"Ugh really I didn't notice" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up," he joked

"Well aren't they ever gonna stop"

*The banging continued.

"Probably not" he stretched over the sofa and grabbed his phone.

I saw him writing a quick message on his Instagram story.
'Guys some of youse have been knocking on my door today. I love that you (my fans) want to come and take pictures and me to sign your merch. As much as I would want to do, that I can't have my career interfering with my personal life at home and I hope all of you can respect my privacy :)'
He wrote this a hit 'Add to story'

From out side we could hear some young teenage girls fussing and exclaiming over Shawns post and then leaving as they wanted to respect him.

"Awe their so cute, now I wonder what they wanted" I told a very tired Shawn.

"Hmm, I hate having to do this to them but I guess we can't have people stalking us now do we" he said sounding very apologetic

He was right about them stalking us but I just wish he wasn't :(

(A/n: sorry this story is crap but remember I've never written a fan fix b4. I hate this/my story and it's sor hard to write. After this chapeter is published I might take a small break. It's hard to write this because I can't relate :( so I may write one that's like my life and change it slightly. If that makes any sense to you :) hope you enjoyed this chapter and whatever happens next.
I'll keep you updated on here and my Instagram @/mendesssssssss98

~Mrs Mendes 1998