좋아해요

좋아해요 - i like you

응  -  eung/oh (sortof)

kim taehyung - 3 years old

Taehyung being the diligent boy he is learned to use his words wisely, some may even be suprised at first at how well he talks for his age.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Little Taehyung made his way through the crowd in their backyard, waddling towards his mother, Taeha.

"Hey Tae, meet mommy's friend. Jiseok Samchon." Taeha introduced as the said friend smiled and waved at Taehyung who immediately smiled warm.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nice to meet you, Samchon! I'm Taehyung." He formally said and reached out for a hand shake, Jiseok could only chuckle at the cute gesture before shaking his small hand.

"Well aren't you just full of energy? Your mother here tells me alot how you love making friends, so... I brought you one!"

Taehyung's eyes litted up and looked up at his mother with excitement evident in his eyes because he made a theory that if an adult says that, it can only mean one thing.

'Toys!'

He looked back up at his samchon with bliss, anticipating what's coming next.

"Meet my daughter! Jisoo, she's a really timid and shy kid---just your age. And I may have meant the really part a lot too much than you think." Jiseok enthusiastically said but then murmured the last part. Taehyung only looked at him funny because there was no one where he's pertaining to.

'So it's not a toy? Well is she invisible? Or maybe he forgot her at home.'

"U-uh, Jiseok-ssi. Where's Jisoo-ssi?" Taeha awkwardly asked, only making Jiseok chuckle lightly.

"As I said, she's really really shy and timid." Finally a petite kid with fair skin peeked behind his tall figure.

Taehyung looked over at Jisoo, smiling faintly at her.

"Uh, Taehyung. Why don't you go and play with her---show her your treehouse! we'll be talking about...work, so. Is it okay with you?"

"It's okay!"

Jiseok nervously glanced back at their kids while they were a only some meters away.

"I really don't know, Doc. Trust me, I've already done this but it didn't work! When we go to the playground, all she does is hoard over the swing."

Taeha chuckled nonchalantly, trusting his son with her patient. She's a psychiatrist and just a few days ago, Jiseok and Jisoo came for a scheduled session and they wasted a whole hour just trying to get Jisoo interested.

"With a session wasted, I still don't know some things about Jisoo. Like, do you perhaps have your own theory about her being so...indifferent?"

Jiseok sighed before looking back only to be shocked at the sight of Taehyung and Jisoo shaking hands

"Holy mother of--"