Trouble With The Language??

Guess you have already read this title by now. And honestly, how many of you love songs of some other language which you haven't mustered up yet?

I'll confess, I was one of them. For years I had been hypnotized by such intriguing worded songs that I tried my best to learn them. Sadly, it wasn't just enough.

It was like I was going into a lion's den and asking for a snake bite. In both ways, I'd have died anyway. But you get my point right? Cuz I'm not sure I get what I just said. Seems like I wanna have a lion ride and a snake muffler. Again, in both ways I'd have died.

Anyhow, this chapter is actually meant for those who are like me. Like I was. Like I had been. Okay, let's just go back to the part: I wanted to share a few tricks that I tried to perfect my singing languages.

As many of you may know, singers are usually asked to sing in various languages spoken across the world. I had written a few Spanish songs, Japanese and Korean songs, French and German songs and two Hindi songs (my Hindi songs will make you throw tomatoes at me to be honest). In this course, I was loaded with a huge amount of stress since I had to straighten up my language skills in a week or two week's time.

That's when I produced my own keys to unlatch the lock of languages. Now please don't ask me to name the lock's company cause it was written in all types of languages. And it was bought from the idiotest shop located in the mind of a person named Zach. Oh wait, that's me. Lol, what more can you expect from me?

So...yeah, the keys. Wanna know them? Fine, I'll just expose it here.

hcaz ma I, iH.

Did you get it? No? C'mon, how can you make that "what the hell is this?" face? It's so simple!

Just reverse the sentence. Or bring the phone in front of the mirror; which I'm guessing you'll be too lazed up to do.

It'll come out like this: Hi, I am Zach. Now see there what I did? Just inverted the words.

It's as simple as that. Try to do this with some more words. Not sentences, mind you, cuz you're just a beginner at this and it'll be a great load of confusion if you try it into long sentences and clauses.

And use that inverted word in a musical rhythm. Like, use the music of closer (Chainsmokers ft Halsey) and say the reversed words in such a way that they seem like the lyric of that song. You can directly invert the lyrics of any song too and sing it with its music.

Inverted doesn't only mean that you gotta turn the whole word. You can also use, for starting, as a wrong spelled word.

Like- Haie, I eam Zekh.

See the difference? It's pronunciation is almost same but it's spelled awkwardly. Especially the part when I wrote my name as "Zekh". Still looks like some alien language, right?

Anyways, this may be a long process to get inside your head instantly. So I'll just describe some simple ways too.

You can talk while writing. Most of us doesn't have this habit, but if you write some foreign language to learn it by heart, you should generally say the words out loud. This helps in perfecting the vocubulary of that particular language.

The second one would be that you can commonly watch movies of that language which you wanna learn, and read it's subtitles to understand it. It may take a few movies for you to totally get the words but still, what's wrong with giving a try, right?

The third one is one of my favourite. It's none other than.... imitate!

Hi, I'm idiotic Zach.

{British accent} Hai, I am idiotchic Zack. {I love this accent}

That's what I'm talking about, brah! Lol what the hell was that?
But it really helps, you know. It actually has its magical powers.

And the fourth one, as you might have expected from me, is M.U.S.I.C.

Yup, to learn it, you gotta hear it. But not from some boring lectures on how to talk, but in a crazily, awesome music.

When I had to learn a Korean lyric in three hours before my performance, I used my headphones to disguise me. I played the same song for seventy times (it was a different song in Korean language) and watched the lyrics carefully. I imitated that song in funny accents, since hilariousness lights up my mind, and by the time I was on the stage for the concert, I had been a complete korean guy.

I myself was amazed by how fluent I sang the words!

This is genuinely an appropriate evidence of the fact that music is a life rescuer. And I'm a person who calls for that rescue team everyday to annoy it. It may not be as awesome as me (lol) but it surely gives me a swaggy mood!

Ughhh. I can't believe I just wrote a 17th century history book. Bye guys, hope you will be able to reach till this ending part. Best of luck!