chapter 5

The morning after the rooftop party, the shower was running over a very pleased Cheryl. As she rinsed the soap from her body she sang, “Prima donna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world-“

Meanwhile, Katy was sitting on the floor by the edge of her bed with her macbook placed on her lap. A large bag of Cheetos laid beside her. After every few she ate, she would lick her fingers to be sure the cheese remnants did not get on her keyboard.

Cheryl got out of the shower. After drying herself with a towel, she wrapped it around herself. She ringed her hair once getting out as much water as possible and then proceeded to let it hang down her back.

Katy was re-watching Cheryl’s performance at The Graham Norton Show. Her eyes were glued to Cheryl’s body, mesmerized by her dancing. This trance was soon broken by the sound of the bathroom door opening. Cheryl walked into the room in her towel; her eyebrows immediately furrowed when she heard her own voice ringing, “What are you doing?” She asked, walking over to Katy and leaning over to look at the screen; one hand held her towel close to her person just to be sure it didn’t slip.

“Re-watching this,” Katy said with a mouthful of Cheetos. “I was at a bad angle during the show so I needed to see it again, don’t judge me!” Katy reached for some more Cheetos.

Cheryl opened her mouth wide and Katy pretended to feed her one, but put into her own instead. Cheryl pouted, causing a giggle to come out of Katy. Katy and Cheryl’s eyes were locked. Katy put another cheeto halfway in her mouth before pouting back, “Fine you can have half,” She said with half the cheeto sticking out of her mouth.

Cheryl laughed, “You’re ridiculous,” She told the girl on the ground before leaning downwrd and biting down on her rightful half. Their lips touched slightly as this happened. Cheryl began chewing and walked away to borrow a bra and pair of underwear from Katy’s drawer.

The video had ended. Katy leaned her head back against the bed and turned her head to look at Cheryl, maneuvering to pull on underwear while shielded by the towel, her back to Katy. Eventually she pulled them all the way up and dropped the towel to her feet so that Katy saw Cheryl’s bare back. Katy looked away and hit replay on the video while Cheryl pulled on a bra as well.

“How do you move like this? I don’t understand!” Katy said with a groan. She got up and put the bag of Cheetos as well as her laptop on top of the bed. She wiped her hands and stepped back from the bed, watching the screen and attempting to mimic Cheryl.

Cheryl turned to watch in amusement, walking over to the bed and taking a cheeto for herself. Katy sighed, “Do I need panties for this?” She asked, adjusting her bra underneath the white wife beater and then pulling her pajama shorts down a bit so that it didn’t make her uncovered cooch uncomfortable.

“Ugh.” Katy walked over to the same drawer Cheryl had been at and dropped her shorts to the ground so that her ass was exposed to Cheryl. “Don’t look at me!” Katy exclaimed, jokingly. Cheryl looked away with a laugh and Katy pulled on a pair of black underwear, walking over to Cheryl. “Okay, teach!”

Cheryl started the video over, “Okay, watch my feet, stand behind me.” Katy watched, attempting to follow.

“This isn’t fair!” She called after messing up and pattering her feet anxiously on the ground. “I think I need your body in order to do this - this is a Cheryl’s body only dance.”

Cheryl laughed and turned to look at Katy with wide eyes, “Are you joking? Look at ya!” She moved forward and put her hands on Katy’s waist, running her hands along her hour glass figure and then bringing her hands to her hips.

Katy rolled her eyes. “So, first of all THESE are the wrong size!” Katy cupped her own breasts in her hands and then as if holding their measuremeant she covered Cheryl’s with her own hand-sculpted pair, “See the space? My over the shoulder boulder holders are weighing me down!” Katy said before letting her hands lay flat on Cheryl’s chest, “These are the perfect dancing sized breasts!” She said backing up and dramatically putting a hand to her forehead, falling backwards onto the couch.