Chapter 8

** Katy’s Driveway **

“Bye!” Katy called, waving off her mother and Marcus. After David’s show they had gone back to Katy’s to pick up their cars and head to the after celebration. Katy said she was exhausted and knew that despite her hiding it, Cheryl was jet-lagged, getting the two out of any further appointments.

Cheryl slipped her hand in Katy’s, intertwining their fingers. Katy felt her cheeks flush; it became even more noticeable once Cheryl flashed her adorable smile.

Katy began up the driveway to her front door, letting them in. Once the door closed, her whole mind and body immediately channeled the energy from the closet earlier. With her back to the door, her blue eyes locked with Cheryl’s light brown ones.

Fingers still interlocked on one hand, Cheryl slowly moved closer so that Katy was against the door and could feel her breath. A phone beeped.

Katy reached into her bag, her heart beating irregularly.

It was from Marcus.

: : serious sexual tension from u and cheryl tonight…

Katy didn’t bother reading the rest. She dropped her phone and bag all in one swift motion and moved the free hand to Cheryl’s lower back, pulling her closer and finally kissing her again.

Cheryl felt Katy’s warm lips on her own. She closed her eyes. She felt a tingling sensation in her lips as she savored the flavor of Katy’s mouth. In between kisses Cheryl said, “You’re so yummy.”

A giggle escaped Katy’s lips, “So are you.. but that’s nothing yet.”

Katy took her hand and pulled her toward the stairs. Cheryl brought herself around to Katy’s back and wrapped her arms around her as they went up to Katy’s bedroom.

Rated R-link for full chapter-  http://50shadesofkaty.tumblr.com/post/27823323167/chapter-8

A laugh escaped Katy’s lips as Cheryl ran her finger tips along Katy’s stomach. “I’m serious! You have a cute little tummy.”

Katy continued laughing, “You’re lying! It’s a monster pit of taco bell and scary things - it’s not allowed to be cute.”

“Everything about you is cute!” Cheryl said with a laugh. Katy was dumbfounded, a silly grin on her lips. Their eyes met.

“KATY!?” A male voice called. The sound of the front door shutting brought Katy to blink a few times and look away from Cheryl. Her brain was fuzzy and it wasn’t because of alcohol or drugs. She simply felt tongue-tied with Cheryl in the kind of way that rightfully called for a kiss. That couldn’t be right, could it? If it were only physical between her and Cheryl, there couldn’t be small moments of unexpected affection.

Pft, Katy. It can be whatever you want it to be. You are in charge of your own life. Katy took a deep breath.