Blurred Lines

Everything is an empty space of a blood red color.

Ah, my head is killing me! I must have gotten wayyyy too drunk last night.

You open your eyes to look at your surroundings. THIS ISN'T MY ROOM! Where the hell am I?!

Your vision is slightly blurred. You hear footsteps entering the room, so you turn your head to look and are immediately blinded by the sun.

"SHIT THAT BURNS!"

You hear the blinds close and your vision becomes clear. You look back at the person who entered the room.

Jungkook: "Good, you're awake! How are you feeling?"

Seeing his face caused all the events from last night to rush through your head.

You: "What the hell happened?? Why am I here?"

Jungkook: "It's a lot to explain F/n...."

You: "I don't care, tell me!"

Jungkook walks towards the bed and pulls up a chair to sit next to you. "What do you know about your family?"

You: "Not much, I was adopted when I was 10."

Jungkook: "Oh damn... So you don't know who your biological mom and dad are?"

You look down at your lap, no ones ever asked about your previous family before. Not a lot of people knew and that was fine, it kept the questions away.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry if asking upsets you, but it's important." He looks at you concerned but serious.

You: "It's okay. And no, all I know is that they were murdered when i was 8. I honestly don't remember anything about them, all I have to remember them by is a photo. My parents don't know I have it."

Jungkook: "Why do you hide it?"

You: "When my parents first adopted me, all I did was ask about my real parents. They always ignored me or brushed it off. As I got older, they became secretive with it, they said they didn't know anything about them either and that it was best i stopped asking because I'd never know."

Jungkook: "That's really weird.... Well there's something I need to tell you and you can't freak out. Just be glad you were with me and not your friends or you'd be in the hospital."

You: "What is it?"

Jungkook: "You're a vampire..."

You look at him blankly at first. A smile creeps up on your face and you bust out laughing. You're laughing so hard that tears are burning the corner of you eyes. "Okay, yeah right!"

He is not amused what so ever. "That was my first reaction too."

You: "You're one too? Oh, this is great! now seriously, stop fucking around and tell me what's actually going on." your phase immediately turns straight.