Understanding

You're sitting in a chair, in some room with the black sack still over your head. Your head slightly hurts from being hit but the pain is starting to go away. You lift your head, popping your neck. You go to pull your arms up to take the bag off but your arms are tied to the chair.

Of course... Why would Jungkook do this to me? I thought I could trust him, that we were friends. I understand that Namjoon is skeptical but treating me like a fucking criminal, that's truly wrong. I didn't do anything, Jungkook is the one who wanted to bring me. He could have just left me to self distrust. That would have been so much better than this...

Your heart truly hurts, you feel so betrayed. Jungkook said it was important to feel but right now, you just wanted to shut it all off. Hell, rage would be better than nothing at all.

Your thoughts are interrupted when you hear talking and footsteps coming towards the room. You drop your head back down, pretending to still be unconscious. Maybe this way, I can hear the truth if they think I'm out.

The voices stop when they enter the room. You hear the door close and lock behind the people as they step closer. One of them kicks your leg, seeing if you're up. Asshole.

Jungkook: "Hey! Don't be like that! She's just a girl!"

Pft, just a girl huh?

?: "Just checking if she's still out. And she's not just a girl, she's dangerous Jungkook." The man's voice is soft yet threatening.

Damn right! I'm bad ass!

Jungkook: "How? She doesn't even have any of the abilities yet! She hasn't even fed!"

?: "That doesn't matter!! We don't know her, who her family is!! Bringing her here was a huge mistake! She's put us all in danger, you've put us all in danger!"

I didn't think about that.. Maybe this guy has a point..

Before Jungkook could answer, someone stepped in, quickly locking the door. You could hear their footsteps quicken and turn into stomps.

Jungkook: "Taehyung.. let me.."

Tae: "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP THE MOMENT F/N DIDN'T COME HOME AFTER THE BAR!! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET YOU TAKE HER HOME!"

Taehyung?!?!? What the hell??

?: "Oh shit Kook, you're about the get your ass kicked!!"

By either me or Taetae!

Jungkook: "Shut up Yoongi!! Tae, I didn't know what else to do! After what happened that night, I felt something, like I had to protect her! Things were happening so fast and I didn't want things to get out of control!"

Tae: "Oh, so you call Namjoon instead of me?! Her best friend?!?! I knew she was going to turn, you should have called me first! You're a stranger to her!! And a connection??? Don't tell me you fucked her!!! If you stole her innocence...."

Their voices began to fade, you body started to feel hot like the night at the motel.

Tae knew this whole time and didn't tell me?!?! And who the fuck does he think he is?!?!? Talking about my innocence?! I'm 18?!?!

Tae: "That's it! I'm gonna kill you!!!" You hear someone slam someone onto the ground and feel pain on your whole backside. Kookie!!!

All of a sudden you burst into flames, bursting out of the melted tiles and ripping off the black sack. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"