RULES

The Rules are important so read them CAREFULLY!!

1. You can only Enter a max of 5 books and a minimum of 1, but you can nominate an unlimited amount.

2. Bribing the judges is not allowed and whoever does it will be removed from the contest immediately.

3. If you have questions they will be answered in the next chapter.

4. If you enter your book in the wrong category, it will not be considered.

5. Spelling and errors is very important, as well as how well you right, so edit your work before nominating yourself or someone else.

6. You must follow this account and add it to a SEPARATE reading list and probably your library if you are nominating yourself.

7. All entries, comments and books must be in English.

8. All entries must have a minimum of 5 chapters and a maximum of 200 chapters, for judging to be fair.

9. The book can be incomplete or complete.

10. Mature books CAN include scenes of rape, force, self-harm or abuse. If your books have any sex scenes, rape, force, self-harm or abuse, PLEASE INDICATE at the beginning of the chapter, some of the judges are sensitive to that sort of thing.

11. Please don't complain if you end up not winning, this is a fair competition and will be voted FAIRLY.

12. Self-nomination is allowed

These rules are COMPULSORY for ALL participants to follow. Failure to follow ANY of these rules is immediate disqualification.

If you do not follow any of these rules, your book will not OFFICIALLY added to the contestants list, and somebody else can be added if they follow all the rules, even if you signed up before them.

VOTE if you have read all the rules.