.1.

Nothing can prepare you for this

Nothing can prepare you for this... that much i realized when it happened; not movies nor survival classes, not your rifles or guns, just one thing... luck.

It's really weird to say this but, when the world crushed down by the hands of morbid inhuman biters... also called.. Zombies

For a normal person, they'll say, it all started when they saw a sprinting, drooling, crazy eyed person biting, or eating a human being; then chaos and the start of the journey about how not to get bitten and survive to tell the story.

But not me.

I knew... I was the weird kid who actually believes that life imitate art , and I went through a very detailed obsession to be ready.. to have at least a chance to survive.
From movies to National Geographic shows about living in the wild to Pinterest post about zombie apocalypse...I took everything very seriously . One thing for sure? ... I was right.
The day the earth caught the disease, all the dogs around my neighborhood didn't stop barking .. and not the normal ' I bark because I exist and I'm a dog' type, it was a sort of the crazy 'watch your back hooman'barks.
I remember that day very clearly. I got out to go to work like every day, 5 am i was already on the work bus with my headphones on.
One thing I do every day? I dress up as if the apocalypse will begin that day.
Combat boots, A jacket and military cargo with many pockets, a bottle of water that has a filter on it and snacks . To be honest my job is like or was like a jail sentence job with extreme stress.
The morning was so clear and the sun peaked shyly like she did  every day. But something was wrong I felt it. Or is it my paranoid ass feeling this way daily ?
The streets were empty but that was normal since no one in their right mind will stroll down the streets in that ungodly hour. Moreover, the crime rate is high in this city.
The driver sped us up to our work place that happens to be in the outskirts of the city, surrounded with forests and farms .
My hobby was to monitor the empty houses and warehouses for the perfect one to use in case of a zombie apocalypse... I'm crazy right!
Well, in that exact day, I was proven right ... it was four hours till my shift finish and I asked permission to go to the bathroom, i sped walk my way around the noisy machines till I stopped in my tracks... what I saw in front of my eyes was something I only see in movies.
My brain froze and went crazy to phantom what exactly I'm seeing, is it reality or I am just imagining stuff?.
My team leader was on the floor with the supervisor under her with her brain bashed and the team leader was eating her brain.
At first I thought it was a prank by the coworkers but I don't really have that kind of relationship to even talk about my obsession. My heart jumped out of my chest when those cloudy milky eyes looked right threw me and growled while drooling blood out of what once was my team leader.

' first rule# Cardio" my brain said with the voice of the zombie-land guy, Columbus was his name?And I went auto pilot, sprinting through the lines of machines

' first rule# Cardio" my brain said with the voice of the zombie-land guy, Columbus was his name?And I went auto pilot, sprinting through the lines of machines. My brain urged me to not run in a straight line for they can't really keep up with the twisty running. Or at least I hoped so. 
At that moment, I couldn't phantom what was happening and I just went with my training. Somehow, I lost the rabid zombie in the machines before I start to hear screams from another line of work. I didn't stop to check, I went straight to my backpack and right threw the emergency exit.
Part of my brain was complaining about how the only thing that we prepared for only decided to happen while I was at work. And another one freaking out from whay I actually saw.
" that's it, the moment of truth. We either do or die" I said to myself while running in the parking lot to find a car. And stole it. It was part of my self training to know how to steal cars... not that I did. But knowing things better then not.
I found the biggest and strongest car that was there and broke the windows to open it. Hoping it's not that secure and the driver forgot to put the alert on. I could still hear the screams from the factory getting louder and louder, and people start to run away even though they had no idea what the Fuck was going on.
I high-wired the car swiftly pulling away from the parking lot and driving away from where people are heading. My heart was pounding and my hands were shaking but my mind was too strong to gave into my emotions. I wasn't going to let myself react, just flee first.
I drove as fast as I could, checking the gas so I won't be stopped in the middle of nowhere. I drove away from the highway and into the farms and villages but not stopping to see if they got infected. Thankfully, it wasn't airborne and you'd only get infected if you got bitten.
I let out a chuckle which is not a normal thing to do if you just realized that the world went to shit. I wondered when our country got infected to the point that this fucking place  got wind of it.
But I remembered Watching one of Shane's conspiracies theories and he said that some scientists let out an unharmful virus through New York subways to test how much it'll take the virus to spread internationally... it only took them six hours.
So if a rabid virus like this was spread equally and at the same time in every country. No one will have a chance to react and the mess will be too deep for the military or any forces to fix ...
I knew too that they will probably flee instead of trying to save the day. After all, most of them already have the green card .

" fuck!" I screamed slamming the steering wheel. I knew about the secret organization that built bunkers for only a limited number of people ' in case ' for example a zombie apocalypse happen but that just a wild thinking..right!
First to know.. first to act .

Welcome to the unsafe zone.