.2.

It took one day for the entire country to go to hell...people died from the zombies or became zombies or die simply because humans are piece of shit and they'll kill u if it means they'll survive... that's why I stayed hidden.. in the middle of the forest where a warehouse that originally belonged to the French army when they were colonizing us, and it stayed well built and with passable security system in it . They even have a wale in the middle of it with drinkable water.
  💀 Day 3.

My food rations are over, and I'll spend the next days, water fasting. As a person who lives in a Muslim country... I'm used to the hunger of fasting for long hours without water in crazy heat and extreme work.
I made sure to not light the fire even if my nights are cold and I craved the company of light.
My mind kept wondering what my friends and my family are doing now? Are they infected? Or were they smart enough to remember my ramblings of how to protect yourself in such case?
Will my mom lock the iron doors and act smart to lay low? Or will she be impulsive and go out to see what's going on? Either way, I couldn't help them.. I'm selfish.. too selfish that I didn't come back to help them but instead I hid emotionlessly in this place in order to follow my plan of surviving alone.
💀 Day 4
Yesterday, i could hear a noise.. a humming coming from the nearest village... it was like something blind people would do to insure that they are together .
It raise the question.. are zombies blind at night?

The question raised hope for me to relocate at night, maybe i can sneak out and away at night, where they are all humming to ensure that they are together by instinct.
The humming continued till it was light outside for them to wander around looking for food .
I couldn't move from the threat of getting discovered, a rabbit jumped through a tiny hall in the wall walking right in and to the wale... I brace myself to hunt it , although I don't know how I'm going to skin it and cook it without causing so much motion and alerting the infected. I also I'm not sure if the animals are infected too ... but right now.. I'm taking my chances which is really irrational after everything I trained myself to.
The rabbit wasn't effected... I managed to light a bit of smoke and that helped me smoke the meat .. my Swiss blade gave me a hard time trying to skin and take out the guts and bury them so the infected won't smell the blood .. i cleaned everything with water and buried the meat under heated ashes to cook.
Gosh I'm so hungry .. if only I could find a way to leave this place and probably get to my house.. or a military base! My chances of survival will double.
That night I curled up in a ball, eyes wide open but at least I wasn't hungry.. just listening to the Hums if the undead.