Lingerie[Young Xehanort X FEM Reader Lemon]

Dedicated to my babygirl. <3 Sorry but you legally cannot love Xehanort more than me. I was a virgin to lemons until now because of you. I love you~

***

Xehanort knew how to completely ravish you and taste you in all the right places. The young male took his time, observing you at your store and watching your likes and preferences as a boyfriend who wanted to be extra—as always; so when he had you pressed against the closet wall in the back of the room, begging for him, he wasted no time into teasing you.

The room smelled of a combination of cologne and perfume since you sold it at the store. It made the intimate moment between you and Xehanort... just so much more sexy. You were nearly drooling. Or was that his salvia slipping down your cheeks as the two of you tongued each other?

As your boyfriend and neighborly investor at the mall you two worked at, he saw you often. He noticed the gleam in your eyes when you showed a customer the types of lingerie. He knew automatically you wished you were wearing it at that every moment. He knew damn well that he would make sure you wore it and displayed it for him only, however.

And it was going to happen tonight.

Next to his leg in a brown bag, he pulled out your favorite and most provocative piece of clothing.

"Xehanort, where did you get that...?" You panted with your hot breath against his shoulder—hot and bothered already as he had you pressed off the wall underneath him. He had lifted you with ease and held your thighs open as he pushed his groin against yours, pinning you in the back of the store like some sticky poster paper.

The two of you were hidden. In the back where the naughtier stuff resided like in Spencers.

Xehanort smirked. Between his teeth, he held leather straps that soon would be on your body. It was an arousing sight to your eyes and even more arousing as his calloused fingers ran over your bare thighs to your behind where your mandatory shorts rode up. He explored your curves, and you noticed he smelled of your favorite scent as though he planned this entire encounter despite the strong feminine scent around you two. Knowing him, he probably did plan it.

One of his hands left your side to take the leather from his mouth; in return, he had to thrust his hips forward to keep you against the wall. The silver-haired male grinned at you then and leaned his lips forward, taking your bottom lip between his lips. He sucked as his bright eyes stared into yours lustfully. You curled your toes to remind you of all the pleasurable feeling you currently felt to savor it.

Your breath hitched as he released your lip, which felt swollen from his sucking.

"Where do you think?" he asked with a husky voice. "Do not worry, dear... We can put it back after our little game."

"N-No! We don't have to..." You denied, "Besides... It will be very dirty."

"Damn right. After we are through with it, it will be."

"We... We can take it home. For later," you offered.

Xehanort gripped your thighs and lifted you higher, making your body and all your curves with it bounce. You gasped

"I like that idea..." A chuckle erupted from his throat. His laughs were rare and made you wet in your panties as a burning sensation erupted from between your lips—the lower ones.

Xehanort placed your feet on the ground but kept an arm hooked around your waist. He kissed you passionately before pulling back. "Need help putting this on~?"

You flushed and shook your head, embarrassed. You snatched the lingerie before shoving him by the chest so he would back off. His eyebrow cocked up as you huffed and ordered him to sit down.