𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 14 •

Recap

"Jin baby.. I have Taehyung DNA results with me!"

"Tae- Taehyung..

"He is not your biological brother. Its negative" Ken looked and sounded dissapointed.

They all look completely lost. They shook their head without saying a word.

Taehyung wish he could shut everything out and ignore whats happening since he's officially not their little brother? Then why should he stayed alive? For who?

Perhaps removing himself completely from reality will be much better

The voices of Jungkook and all his elders hyungs screaming could be heard ringing through his tired ears

Taetae?

Ready

To

Take

The

Fall?

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut awaiting for the metal chains on his swollen ankles to ripped off and fall to his death. Taehyung asked himself, "Taetae.. ready to take the fall?"

Then he heard something hard fall to the ground and a shaky voices broke through the air as if slicing the tension everyone were feeling.

"No, no, no!!" / "Please! No!! Don't do it!!" 😱

But Taehyung felt nothing? He opened his eyes, his vision blurred as he tried to focus again. What he saw when his eyes finally focused made him want to scream, if he could.

It's Jungkook body sprawl on the floor laying on his side, pool of blood flowing out from Jungkook head, nose, uneven leg position and everyone was now hovering over him,

"Kyung-Gu!! You're responsible for this!!!" Yoongi yelled out his words filled with anger, terror and pain. By then the man and his henchmen has all fled from the scene.

Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin can only looked down at their little brother unconscious
body, not daring to touch him. Painful cries were heard as they're shaking from fear. 😭 Finally sounds of sirens are nearby and the arrival of ambulance seems like hundreds or thousands miles away from them.

Hoseok and Jimin already yelling out to the medics who were rushing in towards them and attend to Jungkook.

Jin backed away to give way and his knees felt weak that he almost fell to the side but a strong grip of hands hold onto his waist and arms. Ken was there for him. Jin choked back his sobs and looked at ChanBaek who has Taehyung now by their side.

He saw Taehyung whimpering in pain, his skin was pale, terrifyingly pale and no one actually realized Taehyung was fighting for every breath he took in.

It wasn't long before another ambulance arrived, ChanBaek immediately take over the responsibilities; They both looked at exhausted Jin, "We will be with Taehyung to the hospital. He will be in good hands. Don't worry!" Jin nodded to agree and trusted his most closest friend.

Hospital scenes ~

Taehyung have to be strong. He knew the others are grieving as well. They're crying, worrying about Jungkook critical condition so he hides his cries.

But when Dr Sejin approaches the young boy, Taehyung immediately buries his head in silent tears on his regular doctor chest. The two males were crying. Too numb to even fully register the seriousness of the situation.

"Sejin-hyung.. since I am not related to them, they don't have the rights to know about my sickness, right hyung? Please don't tell them about my condition please.."

Dr Sejin takes a slow breath and barely mouths the beginning of the word that hovers at the tip of his tongue. - He looks at Taehyung and he goes soft when someone says "please" and of course it's Taehyung request with innocence teary doe eyes 😢 so he has to abide even though his heart aches. 😪

"Don't tell us what?" All of sudden Yoongi stern voices interrupted them.

"Uh? Oh, Taehyung says not to tell any one of you know that's he's awake and doing fine as he does not wish to disturb you guys having a rest out there. But since you're here, I request for no visitors for a moment please. Taehyung still needs to rest."  Sejin replied naturally as if Taehyung is his patient as like the others.

"Taehyung-ah, you look so pale and you say you are doing fine? Whatever. Have a good rest then."  Yoongi leave straight away not bothering to asked further.

That night, everyone really left him alone because Taehyung really needed time for himself but he hopes someone actually peeks through the glass door just to see how he is doing. None. He felt the knot of his heart twist even tighter.

"Eomma.. I miss you, I need you t- to hug m- me...."  😭😭😭 his voice cracking as he swallowed the bile that rose to his throat, tears stinging his eyes.

"TAEHYUNG, now everyone hates you for letting things happen and for what had happened toJungkook!"

"Are you so naive to believe that
people actually care????"

His body shaking and trembled uncontrollably as he heard a hateful voice coming from his head. So he grabs the sponge pillow and hug it more tighter and tighter.

I’ve been hiding it

I tell you something

Just to leave it buried

Now I can’t endure it anymore

Why couldn’t I say it then

I have been hurting anyway

Really, I won’t be able to endure it

#Stigma

A/N: If you're in Dr Sejin's position, would you tell the truth or keep it hidden? 😩😩😩