Chapter 1

Yoongi Pov

*sigh* another day at Seoul University, more like hell. Btw, im Min Yoongi, genius, Suga for short. And this is me, Im this school shy boi, i dont usually talk to girls. What is love anyways?? And its kinda creepy of me when i get a crush... I usually stare at her, and that creeps them out as usual.
I went out of my apartment after I finished getting ready. I arrived at the school gate, greeted by my bestfriends.

"hyung!! There you are! What took you so long??" Taehyung said.

"im sorry, i woke up late" i excused

"aww Suga, why are you always enjoying your sleep?" Jin hyung said.

Lemme introduce them:

Theres Jin hyung, hes like a mother to us. Hes the dad joker of the group. Its not his jokes who makes us laugh, its his giggles and windshield wiper laugh.

Theres Hoseok, or Hobi/Jhope. Hes our sunshine. The one who keeps us happy and active. Hes the one who jokes around and smiles even in the toughest situations

And theres Rapmonster, or Rm/Namjoon. Hes our leader, the one who always break things. He always find a solution for our fights and misunderstandings. Hes like a father.

And Jimin, hes the smallest in our group, the other one who's always smiling and happy. Hes really sensitive sometimes.

Then theres Taehyung, V for short. Hes the alien here, he's always joking around and is the craziest one. Just like Hobi and Jimin, he always smile. But then turns into a badass boi after 4.3 seconds😂

Theres Kookie, Jungkook or jungkookie. Hes our maknae, prankster. But inside, hes a pure hearted kind man. He was considered as "international playboy" but hes afraid of girls.

Lastly, theres me. Im the most quiet person in the group, i cant express myself properly and im really shy. Im a genius😎. And a savage. Swag~

We entered the hallways. I entered history class with Jin and Hobi. In the middle of the class, our principal entered our room.

"alright, students. Theres a new female student this year. Please treat her nicely. Come in please" he then gestured someone to enter. Then a really beautiful girl entered the room. She was tall, she had black hair with a light brown fade. She had blue eyes.

"hello everyone, Im Kim Yeisha Naurrin. Im from the Japan. I hope you take care of me." she said while bowing.

I was so busy staring at her. The last thing i know was she was sitting behind me.

-time skip, after 30 minutes-

Im here at the cafeteria with my friends. The tables had 10 chairs each. And now we were having a little conversation until....

"may i have a seat here??"

-------------------------------------------------

Kay kay, dont expect me to be a good story maker or author cuz im only 12. Please dont hate me. Just enjoy

Dont like it? Dont read it😎

-Author_Lia-Moon93