Chapter 2

"may is sit here?" yeisha asked us

"u-uhh sure!" damn why am i sluttering?!

"really? Thank you!"  she said as she put her tray and sit besides me.

Damn she's really pretty! If i could, i already asked her out.. It didnt took too long after we finished eating.

"do you want me to show you around the school?" i asked shyly

"i-if its alright with you." she replied

"lets go, bye guys!!" i said and stood up. She did the same, we went outside the cafeteria. I toured her around...

-Timeskip-

The bell rang
We all ran outside and jump around the hallway cuz its school hours now.

"we are now going to math class!!!" namjoon said, annoyed

I went alone cuz we had different classes, i had vacant hour...
Good thing i was alone cuz they would probably tease me about yeisha.

Walking around the hallway, wondering around the lockers. I decided to go to the library. As i entered, i saw the creepy librarian in the library's counter.
I went to the book shelves to find  some fantasy fictions... I dont even know if hybrids are real anyways.

-Yiesha Pov-

Sooo boring~ (T~T)!! No one to talk to when you are in a rooftop. Boredom strikes🙁. I used a little magic to change my hair color. (black,white,green,blue, etc.)
I was so mezmerized that i didnt notice somebody went to the rooftop. ALERT!!
Changed my hair to normal dark brown. And fixed myself. Goddamnit! Who could be in the rooftop at classhour? I mean, i5s my vacant period. Im free to go outside the classroom. 
I turned around and faced a crying boy over the rooftop staircase. He has pink hair and is short. I went to that boy and sat next to him.

"why you sad?" i said

(A/n: idk nan molla!😂)

"huh? Oh! *wipes tears away* just..... Heartbroken." he said

"ohh, well.... Just forget about it! Ya know, girls can be really tricky and playfull sometimes. Cheer up!" i said, just to comfort the boy

"thanks, btw im Jihoon,Lee Jihoon.. Just call me Woozi" he said

"Yeisha, Kim Yeisha. *bell rings* oop- I'll get going now, baii Jihoon. See ya around!" i said and ran off to dance class (im already wearing my dance clothes).

Just when i arrived, oh my gosh.....

END OF CHAPTER 2!!!

(A/N: YEY!! FINISHED THIS CHAP!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! HEHEHEHE MY FIRST WEEK AND SECOND WAS FULL OF ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS!! TOTALLY SORRY AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LATE UPDATE!!!😍😍

-Lia_Moon93