Chapter I, How it all began

Sally Meadows just got home from the hospital after having a stroke and starts to open some of her mail. She gets an odd Orange envelope that is marked "Read With Care". She was concerned and was ready to call the cops to start an investigation, but decided to open it first. She pulled out the contents. It had an ancient newspaper from 1897. It warned her of a massive crime that is to go on. It said " A guy named Simon Malkovich met a Mrs. Meadows. After a small supper he hid some weapons in a small hidden room." The rest was torn up but there was a weirs object that seemed to match a hole in her wall. She was a little scared because her last name is Meadows and she goes bye Mrs.Meadows. She thought nothing of it and went about her day. 

It was a hot day so she made a gallon of iced lemonade and then she heard a knock at her door. She walked around her house and answered it. "Hi I'm Mrs. Meadows, how may I be a service to you?" "Hi I'm Mr. Malkovich, Simon Malkovich. I'm sorry to intrude but my car broke down. Do you have a room I could stay in for the night? I will pay you and leave first thing in the morning." "Of course Mr. Malkovich. Go wash up and I'll make us some lunch. Here's the bathroom." Thank you ma'am." An hour later he walks out and heads down the kitchen. She shows him out, then runs inside to grab the cups and sees the weird paper. She remembers what it said than freaked out. They finished and he went to sleep, and she called the cops. They laughed at her and said that was just a coincidence. She takes that a weird thing and puts it inside of the whole of the wall. A secret room opens up with a bunch of weird weapons inside. She knew it was up to her to stop him. She looked his name up and only thing to pop up is he was a notorious killer from the 1890's.  She decided to study his techniques but her stroke put a quick stop to it. "What are you doing?" a scary voice said. "Ahh, you startled me." "Sorry something was in my throat. What are you doing?" "Ah just some research." All went dark, and no one remembers what happened next."

Mrs. Meadows woke up to some chatting and some cold air. But the oddest part is, she heard crying? Now more confused than ever she starts trying to ask what had happened. No one would answer. It was as if everyone near her had seen a ghost. She couldn't help but cry. She finally made it home from what she's guessing was a hospital and went to bed. She woke up and remembered of her research. She then hurried to the old newspaper and took it to this ancient building that is known as a library. They have books, old newspapers, computers and many more. She figured they would have the fool article on this man.  She goes and finds the full article and finds more weird things that only confused her more. "Mrs. Meadows married the notorious Mr. Malkovich. These two are the most dangerous people alive. If spotted please contact the police. They are wanted dead or alive. preferably dead." preferably dead.preferably dead.preferably dead. That sentence repeated in her the rest of the night. But to make it worse there was a picture of her and the dude that just left her home!!! She knew all about her families past so it was odd. She done the only logical thing there was, steal the whole article. What will she do now? How did an old newspaper have her picture? She has a lot of questions to ask.