𝟖

Waking up I saw it was 10:08 , and I knew my mom didn't go into work till 3 cause it's Sunday

Waking up I saw it was 10:08 , and I knew my mom didn't go into work till 3 cause it's Sunday. Getting up I go downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast while singing r&b (A/N y'all can picture a song Cause our parents got different taste lol).

Hey mom I spoke while behind her startled she drops the spoon she was mixing with and yells "child what the hell is wrong with you don't ever scare me like that". Rolling my eyes at her over dramatic yelling mom you can calm down you did not need to do all that.

"Mhmm well as you can see I'm cooking and your breath is hitting , so you can get up and get in the shower thank you very much" please don't do me mother I responded walking back up the stairs to get in the shower. Getting out I saw it was 12:34 ignoring it I continued with the rest of my morning routine.

Deciding I looked cute enough I hopped on Instagram and posted a mirror picture.

15,658 likes
@ realfamousruby I'm fw this orange 🧡.
Chrissy_ : friend 😍😍 && text me pooh
↪️realfamousruby : 💞 kk

Jm0ney._ : wieyyy 🥵😍😍
↪️realfamousruby : u ptm 😭 but cuddie🤞🏾

Sinc3r3.__ : friend ❤️
↪️realfamousruby : friend 💞
↪️ Chrissy_ : ouup lemme find out 😳
↪️ tashaaa_ lmao that's cute.

br00klyn__ : when you get all these damn new friends 😒 text me .
↪️ stawp yk we forever bestie boo and ok ima hit yo line later 💞😭.

br00klyn__ : but be$to 😍😍🤞🏾
View all comments

Smiling at sins comment while at the same time laughing at Tasha salty ass and my hurt ass bestf I went back downstairs to eat "took you long enough yo food was getting cold" my mom said girl leave me alone I laughed.

"Mhm anyway are you excited or nervous for school tomorrow ?" I'm kind of both but I already got a couple of friends there so I'm not nervous nervous you know.

"Mhm is glad I just want you to be happy I know leaving Chicago was really hard since you been there practically your whole life , but a change was way overdue babygirl just know I all my decisions I make your always the thing I think of before finalizing them I love you remember that".

Grinning at my moms mini speech I love you too mom thanks for everything I reply back to her. "Well I'm going to be in my room relaxing before I go to work I'll check on you before I go" ok I reply while heading back upstairs checking the message I just received from Chrissy.

Chrissy 🤑 : hey girl today all of us chilling at j house today you wanna slide ? your boyfriend is here too 🌚

Ruby 💞 : sounds like a bet and girl please stop playing that's my friend we don't see each other like that.

Chrissy 🤑 : mhmm hurry up pooh.

Exiting out the messages while chuckling thinking about what Chrissy was saying , I could see myself with sincere but he's a hoe a player whatever you wanna call it as the group said yesterday and I think he had or has something going on with Tasha

cause ever since we met I would be around him she would give me that stankest faces and I'm really not down with the whole beefing over boys so Ima just fall back from him all together.

Getting up to ask my mom if I can go I walk to her room about to knock till I hear she's on the phone. I was going to walk away and wait but I heard her start to sound angry I tried my best to listen but the words came out muffled.

Only sentence I picked up was "no i'll tell her when I'm ready and you have to respect that" frowning at that part but shaking it off as a misinterpretation hearing her stop talking I took that as my chance to go in.

"Hey baby what you need ?" Can I go to my friends house for a minute ? "Mhmm be careful I gotta leave soon so call me when you get there and make sure you bring all your essentials" ok bye love youu

I walk out trying to avoid myself from asking her who she was on the phone with. Grabbing my "essentials" I get in my car and put In Justin's address.

Pulling up to his house I shut my car off and step out to admire the large but comfortable looking home.

Knocking on the door for it to be swung open by a smiling Justin "hey wifey how you doing" boy please stop playing I say while walking in

Knocking on the door for it to be swung open by a smiling Justin "hey wifey how you doing" boy please stop playing I say while walking in. Looking around I see Chrissy and tyquan making a ig video and then I look to my right to see a semi bood up Tasha and sincere well Tasha is trying to be all on him but sin looks uninterested asf.

Chuckling at the two everyone looks up, "oh you're here yay" Tasha says sarcastically while rolling her eyes cause everyone to mug her. Everyone starts to throw around "heys" and "wassups" and gets up to hug me, and when sincere gets up and wraps his arms around my waist he whispers in my ear "orange is my favorite color now" he says referring to my hair.

Blushing and looking down I look over to see a grinning Chrissy a chuckling tyquan a semi frowning Justin which kind of makes me feel bad for some reason and last but not Least a mugging ass mad ass Tasha. "This is going to be fun" I sigh.

*can y'all do me a lil favor and press that star , and tell your friends to check out my story thanks luvs ! 😂*