Part 1 "The get-together"

It was not a random day for all the business persons in India, it was their day. A day the leave all the work and worriers behind and enjoy with each. It was the annual get together party of them. And who will not attend it, from the greatest businessman to celebrities, sportsperson ,politicians and who doesn’t! Everyone was so busy with preparing, the men to get the opportunity of taking with their superior and maybe get their work done as it’s the one place where you find all the great minds together! And women to doll up themselves and steal the show ! None never know what’s going to happen here, who’s going to win and who loses.
The program was held at Taj mahal palace Mumbai and it was already 8pm ,so everyone more or less started coming. The media was very alert not to miss the opportunity to capture each and everyone at the red carpet as what’s happens inside stays inside only.
Anupan chopra was already there, and he has to be here to find a chance to save his company by any chance. He was talking with some of other businessman and waiting impatiently to meet Mr Malhotra the ceo of GoSpreed, today he might get a chance to talk with him personally apart from their formal meetings and this might be beneficial for him. While talking to others he received a message on his phone and it says “I’ll left home, will be there shortly” he smiled….
Suddenly all the media went crazy and stated capturing every movement of a Bugatti la voiture noire! Yes the king is here, the king of business world ,and the king of girls heart –the one and only Sidharth Malhotra. His car came to the entrance and he stepped downs ,all the cameras all the eyes on him! Man going jealous seeing his aura and girls going crazy seeing every inch of this hotshot! Sidharth started walking and reached near to the big main gate and looked back, to find thousands of flashes capturing him. He was wearing a dark blue tuxedo, white shirt and a black bow tie, making all the girls even women to on their knees.

He gave his ohmigosh smile to the media and started walking inside

He gave his ohmigosh smile to the media and started walking inside. Once he is inside, all the other people came to greet them. Everyone wanted to talk to him. They came to him with their families and introduce them. Sidhatth didn’t mind it was fine for him to meet them as he really didn’t care whos meeting him and who is not. Suddenly and elder man came and Sidharth instantly went to him and gave a big hug
“Suresh Uncle” he exclaimed!
“Oh my boy, how are you doing?”
“I am good uncle, how is you health?”
“it is good now, see how time is flying, few days ago you were playing in front of young us and now youre handling such a big company and we are getting old,oh its not we but me, your dad doesn’t seem like getting old, does he?”
“certainly not” Sidhath chuckled
“that reminds me why is not hes in Mumbai? I hope hes not sick with some joint pain”
“Dad is not someone to sit with a mere joint pain and you know it uncle”
“So why he isn’t here”
“well he got with some work and he out of country and of course missing this party along with you and your drinking competition”
“is that so? Then I should make up this for him right?
“no doubt” Sid rolled his eyes and they laughed
“well beta have fun , let me go around and check the eye candies of tonight” Suresh gave a wink to Sidharth!
“Yeah yeah great chance when auntie isn’t here, go ahead, ill not disclose”
“that’s my boy, you too check around a bit, I didn’t hear you dating someone I a while” suresh chuckled
“ I better go and get a drink for myself” Sidharth said and went to the bar side and ordered one drink for him. While he was waiting for it, Mihir came from nowhere
“The same for me too” said mihir
“oh you bastard where you until then, leaving me here to die with boredom?”
“uff oh relax bro I was just stuck with some work you know”
“What work that I know”
“you know right”
“oh okay again fought with Pooja right”
“what else? Shes always ready to fight with me”
“she also has the same complain”
“now come on ,leave it and tell me why it is so boring? Cannot you see so many candies around whos dying there to catch your glares”
“oh come on you know it all right, the are not my types, they what my attention just because I’m hot and ive all the money” said  sidharth with all the hated.
“yeah I know they are not your type but I don’t know whos you type”

The drink came the took the glasses
“now lets talk to some big shots who are waiting to talk you”
“yeah again those boring conversations”
Saying this they started to walking to the middle. One the other hand Anupam chopra was waiting for his chances to talk to Sidhath alone but failed as every time there was someone with him. Even if he was alone for a little time Sidhath intentionally ignored him knowing his intention.
Sidharth was talking to business to a mate of him who is also a friend from university days. Mihir was beside him, texing Pooja his GF and trying to console her!
Suddenly Sidhaths eyes went to the entrance and stopped by seeing the beauty walking inside wearing a black gown that ends to her ankles, shes wearing a little nude colored heel and matching nude lipsticks with minimum makeup. With this simple look he can kill every man hundreds times!

He’s breath stopped seeing the girl of his dreams in front of his eyes, yes this girl whom he saw at a café in California when he was there for some business work but never found again

He’s breath stopped seeing the girl of his dreams in front of his eyes, yes this girl whom he saw at a café in California when he was there for some business work but never found again. He tried a lot to find her but how come it is possible when he doesn’t even know her name !! Her beautiful face, innocent eyes and breathe taking smile was always on his mind. But that did not help him t ofind her. He even ernt back to the same café to find her but no she didn’t come again. With disappointment he had to come back but never forgot their little interaction, it was 5 months back at a café in California ,he went to grab a coffee after his meeting.
He took his coffee and started walking to a table a bit far. Suddenly a feather bumped into his chest and his coffee fell in the floor.
“Oh my god, from where a wall came here!!” cried the girl after bumping to his hard chest.
Sidhath could not but chuckled hearing her
“Shit I heard walls have ears now can they talk”
Damn this girl ! If it was other time a Sidhath would have left the place but this time he did not feel like leaving!
The girl held her head up and meet his eyes, It was the most beautiful pair of eyes he has ever seen, and the and surprise in her eyes made it more attracting, her lops were like pink petals and parted, and seeing her features he could say that shes an indian
“oh shit im so sorry so sorry , I did not see you coming and oh no even your coffees has fall, im so sorry”
“Its okay” omg like omg!! Sidhath could not believe his ears, he is saying its okay? The mighty Mr Malhotra? No one could hear this its okay from him so far, its either get lost ,you are done or you’re fired!!
“as your coffee was fall because of me, you can have mine” saying this the girl straight her hand with a cup of coffe that she took for her to me
“please I insist”
I could not help but took it looking at her deep black eyes
“againg im sorry, enjoy your coffee and I should get going now”
Saying this she vanished , and I never found her !

“Like what you see”? chuckled Mihir seeing Sidhaths gone look towards her.
“just shut the fuck off and wait here”

Sidhath decided to go to her and talk , not wanting to miss this opportunity this time.
He rushed to go to near her but utter his most horrible dream the girl went to Mr anupam chopra and hugged him smiling !!!!
“She is Parineeti Chopra,the daughter of Anupam Chopra ,recently came from California after completing her graduation in mathematics” said Mihir blankly
“what the f**k” said Sidhath angrily
“What” asked Mihir in surprise
“You knew her!!!!!!!!!!!!” said Sidhath with the most disappointing tone
“who doesn’t know her? I know shes is not much into public activities but of course we are going to take over chopra industy ,I mean maybe, so I had to know about his family as well, I even gave all the details about Chopra family to you, must be laid to your drawer”

Sidhath looked at Mihir with disbelief !