The CupidGram -an accidental like

Next day morning:
Sidharth was getting ready for office, just then Mihir barged into the room
"I need half day chutti''
" What??Have you ever heard of coming someone's room knocking? I could have naked"
"Well,no! I actually nees full day holiday "!!
" kuyn, failed to convince pooja again for the 100th times"
"See this time It's her fault, i told her not to invest on this god damn project but she was hell adamant and now she lost it and telling why i didn’t force her to stop"!!!
" well everytime It's her fault and you end up saying sorry to convince her,Do it today and half day is enough!!, see you at office " Saying this Sid started walking out of the room,Mihir started Following him
"Oh hello,i need full day off..oh wait"

"Good morning masi" Said Sidharth
(Masi-Mothers sister in Hindi, Tara masi,the housekeeper of Sid's house, she is with them since he was 12,She is also a mother figure for him.His mother kept her with Sid so that she can take care of him while the family is in Delhi)
"Good morning,beta. Sit I'll bring you the breakfast"
"And Mihir beta where are you going without breakfast, come sit"
"NO i don't want, feed your ladla"
Tara looked at Sid raising an eyebrow
"Again you two fought, when will you grow up"?
" He's grown up in body but no humanity in Himself, poor me struggling to make pooja convinced but he's not letting me to do it" said Mihir acting pitiful.Sidharth rolled his eyes.
"Now stop both of you, and Mihir come and sit, i made paratha who'll eat that" saying Tara while moving to kitchen
"Bring it with extra butter " Shouted Mihir
"Someone wants to die Very soon" Sid taunted
"And someone wants to die virgin" countrer taunt by Mihir
Sid was drinking juice which he splinted hearing this and about to say something when Tara entered with their breakfast
"What did you say Mihir"?  Tara asked curiously!
Mihir got caught, was so embarrassed to say anything and Sid was smiling seeing his state
" masi i mean vir.....,veg vegetarian i mean, means why the hell he keeps eating these fruits and bread. Punjabi we are we should eat Paratha right?'' made up Mihir to control the embarrassing situation!
"Yes that's true" Said Tara
"Yeah sure.very true and smart" Laughed Sidharth
Both of them completed their breakfast and got up to leave
"Masi do take your lunch and medicine, Don't wait for me for dinner,have it on time, i might late handling so many things as someone is taking full day off, So Bye"- Said Sidharth of course not looking at Mihir
" yeeeew!!Shouted Mihir like a kid
"Bhai hain tu mera'' saying this Mihir hugged Sidharth
" Ab rulayga kya" said this Sid hugging back Mihir
"These two, now smiling and one sec later fighting, I'm not in this, I've many things to do, I'm Going " Tara left saying this
"NOW go and say sorry to Pooja as convincing her isn’t possible "
Said Sid to Mihir
"Just see one day I'll convince her for sure" said mihir in a dramatic tone
"Yeah they will come in your dream only" taunted Sid
"Yeah whatever, boss your favor will be returned with Interest, taking leave, Byee"
"hah interest! Get lost" -Saying this Sid went to his Mercedes and started for sure office

#GoSpreed Head office, Mumbai

Sidharth Malhotra's car entered the premises, everyone got alert! Sidharth might be the sweetest friend but the worst Boss ever. He prefers only perfection and if not,You're out!He believes those who's not determined and devoted has no place in GoSpeed. He started walking into the building greeted by the employee in the reception! Everyone else also stopped and greeted him, he greeted back with all his aura,one thigh he observed and learned from his father that Greet back, no matter who it is, there is nothing better than giving back your greetings to a person who's waiting for it. And for the employees they'll always greet you, if you greet back they'll greet From hearth, No HR is needed to create this bond.
Sidharth was going to his personal lift, this lift is customized Only for his room which is in the top floor.
While going he noticed a old man cleaning the floor.
"RamchandJi" he called him
Ramchand came to him smiling
"Namaste Sirji"
"Namsate, how are you?and how's your wife's operation "?
" it is all your kindness sir, the Doctors in city hospital (Sidhath's sisters in laws hospital) are treating her so well and Didn’t Charge for the operation, we couldn’t afford this treatment without you sir" Said Ramchand with so much satisfaction
"And on top of that Ragini Ma'am came to check my hospital, all is your kindness sir, we're greatful to you for this" Said Ramchand going his two handa
"Aree please Don't, it was Ragini dee's duty to make her patient well, Don't worry your wife will be fine  if you need anything, just tell Mihir okay?
Said Sid holding Ramchand's hands
" Okay Sirji, apki meherban, i pray you get all the love and success " blessed Ramchand
"Hope your words come true" smiled Sid and got on the lift.

Chopra house:
10am
Parineeti just got up from sleep aa she still not Over from the jet lag, She went to washroom, freshen up and go to downstairs for breakfast
"Dad went to office? "
"No Paribaby, he's in his study " Said the housekeeper
"What It's already 10 and he didn’t go to office, let me check "
Said this Pari got up and was about to go but stopped by the housekeeper and said
"Paribaby sir asked none to disturb him, as he's doing something important "
"Did he have breakfast? " askes Pari. "Yes he did, and here is yours"
Pari sat down to the table and looked at her breakfast, Aloo ka paratha her and Adi's favourite, she remembered the days when they used to have breakfast together, Pari,Adi and Their Parents, as soon as her mother came to the talbe the two siblings stared to fight for taking the paratha first, as Adi was younger, her mother used to feed him and Pari used to become jealous and cried but her father used to drag her chair to him and fed! How happy was their.life but now She's sitting alone in the table, her father never has time for them, Adi is also too far from her. She feels alone sometimes! Is all that luxury she asked for?No, all she wants is a family,her own to have breakfast and enjoy, will she get it ever?

Parineeti completed her breakfast and went to her room, took her phone from charging as shes Couldn't use her phone for low battery last night and unlocked it,  she was utterly surprised seeing 1000 notification from Instagram, it was very usual for her with a private account with 755 followers who's her associated!
She opened it and shocked seeing her and Siddharth's picture from dancing was all Over the internet and She's tagged on all the posts!how come they found her?

(This above cover picture of them dancing went viral)

She was shocked seeing the comments how some were saying they looked sizzling together and should date, these comments unwillingly made smile to her face! But Again there were comments From jealous people saying how she doesn’t look good with Sidharth and Sid deserves someone like them (sorry for this🤣)
Parineeti was literally unsure about whats happening!!

"Damn why so many post and comments About Mr Malhotra, who's he like a businessman or celebrity! " "let me check "
She clicked on a photo and saw it tagged Sidharth too, she went to his profile and to her utter surprise it has 24M followers
"WHAT"!!!!!!!
She checked his photos, he Looks surreal, like a model!So many posts of his, working out,on vacation, hanging out with his friends, with family!
No doubt girls liked him😉
"Wait what"!!! Her eyes stucked  on one picture, she opened it and found her best friend from high school. Shraddha was hanging out with Sid!!!
It was a group picture of Shraddha, Varun (Shraddhas Boyfriend), Sidharth and two unknown girls.The picture is from 2018 that means last year. Shraddha knows him but never mentioned? Now why will she mention? They never talk about these!
Accidentally she went to Sharaddhas account and found the first picture is with her, the day Pari came back, Shraddha met her at airport and clicked a selfie and posted it, now no doubt how people got Her ID!! Shraddha is also very famous being the GF of Barun Dhawan, The CEO of a food manufacturing company!
Parineeti kept stalking his profile, she saw the old pictures, he looked handsome always, how amazingly he's looking at camera. Accidentally she hit a like to a post from 2016!
" omg what i did, my stalking career got ruined "!!!! " Damn i guess i shouldn’t be worried as with so Many notification he'll not ever see this" " let me take it back"
"Bling"
Another notification came and this time a follow request from freaking Sidharth Malhotra!!She wasn’t sure as his fans account by his name has already sent her so many request! But she checked and found this is the real one with a blue tick!  Damn the one who has 24M followers sent me a request!!!!
"Too late to take back the like" She got a DM from that account, damn girl she was so embarrassed. Now no way Back . She has to accept and she did also replied
"SORRY i was just surprised with so many notifications and end up to your account and accidentally hit a like"
"Accidentally hit a like to a 2016 post" Parineeti got the instant reply. Damn the embarrassed was real🤭
"Yeah whatever " Pari replied
"Yeah Sure" pari got the reply with no second. Parineeti locked her phone without replying or following him back but with a smile on her face!
One the other hand the man came to instagram to a quick check, now end up following a  girl for for the 1st time and now stalking her pictures for past 20 minutes!

"Omg Shraddha knows her"!!!! Was her last words before his secretary came to call his for a meeting!