i think i'm pregnant Jay..

it was 4:00 pm and Nya was home alone as Brooklynn was with her grandparents and jay was at work. She was sat on the sofa thinking holy cow i haven't had my period in like 2 weeks i i think i might be pregnant! "Hey Nya i'm home!" Nya hears her husband call out."Hey Jay can we talk?" Nya asks her partner. "Yes of course my love anything!" Jay says as he sits on the sofa next to his wife and gives her a peck on the lips. "Jay i i think im Pregnant....." Nya says while she looks down to the black carpets in guiltiness. "Nya this is wonderful news have you taken a pregnancy test?" Jay asks putting his hand on her cheeks to make her look at him. "No i said i think cause i haven't had my period in like 2 weeks" Nya explains still looking down to her feet. "Ok i think it would be best if we take one just to be sure and if we are i won't be mad i mean we have been talking about this and we are ready." Jay reassures Nya. "Ok lets do it."

Nya and Jay drove down to Ninjago BEST drugs store and of course Nya went inside to get the test because jay felt rather weird about going inside and buying a pregnancy test. "Ok i'm back and i bought 2 so we can be extra sure about this." Nya says while she gets inside the car.

AWHILE LATER

"Ok so 2 blue lines means positive where as 1 red line means negative why does there have to be 2 colours?" Nya says to Jay. "Maybe its because some people are very dumb and possibly think that there is two line when there is actually only one line so to make it extra smart they did it in two different colours just to be double sure." Jay replies with a smirk. "Ok name we leave the test for 5 mins and then we go check.

5 MINS LATER

Both Jay and Nya were sat on the sofa hand in hand Jay noticed that Nya's was very shaky. "Nya it will be find you do not have to worry i will be with you the whole way through." Jay reassures an extremely nervous Nya. "Ok lets go check before Karma takes the test and eats it like dogs do!" Nya says with a slight laugh.

 "Ok lets go check before Karma takes the test and eats it like dogs do!" Nya says with a slight laugh

(I do not own this image and it belongs to their respectful owners)

It was Positive both Jay and Nya look into each others eyes and think omg theirs gonna be a second baby crawling all around the house and tormenting all of us.

Chapter- 21

Words- 469

Written by- Amy 

Scripted and Produced by- Amy and Adam

Date- 01/06/19

Book- Ninjago Jay and Nya