CHAPTER:1

On the island of Menagerie a thunder storm was starting as the lightning crackles two huge dark figures was shown. These figures looked like huge apes they walked on the island as the thunder hid their loud footsteps in there hand they held a small house sized ape there son they saw a mansion that was greenish black with gold markings they set their child on the ground the male ape put his hand on the babys forhead the baby soon turned into a faunus. The two apes walked away from their child with guilt but it was the best for him the island the apes lived on was two dangerous for their child as they disappeared in the night the child watched as thy left him and he cried he was scared of the loud thunder and lighting but most of all he was scared of being left behind.
Kalis POV
I heard crying out side the door i asked my husband gira" do you hear that dear it sounds like a child" he responded with" no but we should go check if anything's out there" kali nodded her head and got on a rain coat and walked out side to see a baby with a leather flap covering his lower body she picked up the child and brought him inside it was hard he was unusually heavy but she managed to get him inside.
Kali's POV
i brought the child inside my home and called for gira he walked in the liveing room and looked at the child he said" kali why don't wr adopt him give him a roof over hus head and food. Kali:thats a good idea dear let go get blake
Kali went upstairs to blakes room and woke her up" blake dear come downstairs we have a surprise for you blake jolted her head up and ran downstairs kali giggled at her daughters actions. Blakes POV
i ran downstairs to see dad  holding a child my age u asked hum" dad who is he is he my brother?" i aksed with confusion he nodded and said" yes blake he's you're brother"blake jumed with joy out side the house the apes looked at there son seeing he was safe and walked back to.....SKULL ISLAND.
A/N i hope this will be good and people will like it