CHAPTER:3

Kong woke up from his slumber and grabed his bag and sneaked off the boat he walked around vale it was still night. Kongs POV geuss i slept longer then i realised" he says until he reaches a building that had a sign that said" from dust till dawn" he tilted his head at the sign he walls into the building and sees all the dust he didn't bother with the crystals be was looking for food he saw a girl with a cape and hood on he taped her shoulder she turned around and took out her ear buds and she said" yes kong rubed his stomach and points to his mouth( you speak little bit of English) and said " food. the girl giggled a little and hands him a pice of a cookie and he eats it and them has stars in his eyes from the taste he loved it he was going to say something until a orange haired criminal and his goons bust in the store the ginger says" do you know how hard it is to find a dust store open this late" the owner shakes his head and the ginger continues by saying" boys grab the dust" yhe goons grab the dust but kong looked with confusion at them and said" bad guys? ???: yes they are bad guys kong then roars with anger and charges at the goons he hits one in the face fracturing/ breaking the goons jaw the other we running at rhe boy until the girl kicks one out the window and fights the ones out side while kong grabes to goons and bash their heads together and one was going to hit him but kong catches it with his ape like feet and punched the goon the last one jumps on his back but kong grabed him by the head and stretched his jaw until it became unhinged he then breaks the goons neck he went out side and the girl finished the others off then the ginger climbed up a ladder and was going to escape but kong can climb faster he put the girl on his back and climbed after the ginger kong takes the girl off his back but the ginger lifted up is cane and said"you where worth ever cent red and ape you truly where he shot a red dust crystal and it exploded but was blocked by a blonde lady with a riding crop kong was going to do something but a rock hit his head hard hard enough to knock him out.