chapter 6

I was dealing with my last patient for the day and thank god to that.

"I need you to raise your leg up four more times okay? Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah I think I can do that" The nineteen year old boy, who is currently my patient and if estimations are right he'll be with me for the next three months, says.

"Okay lets do this" I said giving him a bright smile to make him feel encouraged and I loved the look of determination on his face in return.

I held his lower back to keep him balance as he slowly lifts his leg but from the look on his face I can tell it's hurting.

"Okay Maleek I know this shit hurts like crazy but if you want it to get better you have to do this okay? Don't you want to play soccer anymore? Huh? Don't do this for me or for your mom and dad, do it for yourself and your career" I watch as tears well up in his eyes before he wipes them away quickly and lifts his leg up and down the way I showed him.

______________________

"That was great Maleek and I hope you keep that same energy up on Wednesday" I said as I finished wrapping up his leg.

He runs a hand through his hair and flash me a small smile but something in his eyes made me stop and really look at him.

He looks extremely tired and stressed out and from my keen observations i'd say ot wasn't just cause his leg was fucked up.

"What's going on Maleek? I know it's none of my business and I'm not just asking 'cause you're my patient....... I'm asking because I care" I found myself whispering softly before sitting on the bench beside him.

He looks over at me and before I could process what was happening, he had his red nike t-shirt over his face as he cried. He was shaking and me being so shook didn't know what to do.

Get a grip Tamia, you made him cry cuz you asked.

I stood from the bench and stood before him and pulled him into a tight hug which he immediately accepted and returned.

"Talk to me Maleek"

He unwrap his arms from around me back against the wall with his eyes closed and chin high.

"I never wanted to play soccer, I hate the fucking game man" hearing him say this made me look at him like 'nigga what the hell'

"But your parents said soccer is your life and that you've been playing since you could walk" I said recalling how urgent they were to get him playing again..........unless

I hear him scoff and let out a dry laugh.
"They force me to play. I remember this one game I was sick, didn't play well, I got benched, parents were pissed off man. My dad beat my ass that night and mom took all my shit away even my own savings" he open his eyes and looked down at his pretty ass nails. Ugh I'm jealous.

"Forget about them. What do you want to do? What's your passion?" I ask looking at him from the side.

He chuckles softly and folds his arms across his chest.

"I wanna be a baller. I love basketball. When I'm not playing soccer I'm playing basketball. My dad used to play I guess that's where I got it from" he explains smiling softly.

Wait a minute.......

"If your dad played basketball why doesn't he want you playing it?" i ask curiously as I sat up straighter.

"Oh Kevin's not my real dad. My dad died when I was six. He started dating my mom when I was seven and two years later they got married and next thing I know is that they both changed my last name behind my back. I remember asking my mom why and she told me that it's because we're a new family now so I guess if she gets married again my name's getting changed."

I sat there for a moment processing what he was saying to me.

"That's some fucked up shit" I finally said and he looks at me before laughing.

I gave him my number and told him that if he ever needs someone to talk to or somewhere to stay  he could call me.

I gave him a final hug but as I was about to walk through the door something clicked in my head........

"Hey! My boyfriend's a basketball player. How bout I hook you up and you get some training in?"

"I'd really appreciate it Ms. Kingsley" he says as he picks up his crutches.

"Call me Alezandra"
_______________________

"So I was wondering if you wanted to pull up to my workplace tomorrow?" I ask gelo as we both lay in my bed watching acrimony.

"Speaking of work I don't even know what you do. Why though? Want to show me off to your friends at work?" he ask me rubbing his chest with a smirk.

I kiss my teeth and reach over and smack him on the chest.

"For your information I just wanted you to meet this kid, he's my patient but I really care about him" I explain as my mind drift back to the conversation we had last night.

"I see I got me some competition" he says before pushing his weight on his hands and hover over me.

I open my legs and he  fills the space between them and rest his hands on both sides of my head.

"There's no competition he's just nineteen. He's like the little brother I never had you know? His parents force him to play soccer but he loves basketball so I told him i'd hook him up to get some training from my man" I explain as I raise my hands and wrap them around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I feel the cool air brush my ass since my thin, short,satin shorts rode up.

"You a nurse? Doctor?" he asks looking into my eyes.

I'm not one for eye contact but I just couldn't seem to look away from him.

"I'm a physiotherapist" I whisper as I watch him lower his body due to him now running his hands up and down my sides as his head rest on my breasts.

I let out a sigh of comfort and start running my fingers through his soft ass hair. These niggas got more hair products than I do.

"Yeah? Well I've been having a certain muscle tightening below my belly button everytime I'm around you. Wanna check it out?" it took me a while to register what he was saying but when I caught on I just couldn't help myself.

We were both laughing so hard that I couldn't stop I don't know about him...

After another minute we finally settled down and were laying in a peaceful silence until I feel my red satin top being pulled down from the left side.

My eyes quickly shot down to find gelo already looking up at me with low eyes. Just by looking at him I feel my little girl down there clench in need.

He pulled the blouse down and we both watch as my breast came out nipple hard and everything.......can't even trust my breast to hide a reaction.

He looks up at me one more time before laying back down and popping the titty in his mouth.......holy titties.

I expected him to feel me up but he just licked and sucked on my breast until we both fell asleep, him in comfort, me in horniness.