Chapter 1

'Hold up wait, ain't done yet watch me, watch me do my step' My phone sang Do My Step by Kalin & Myles for my alarm. '6:30' I thought to myself grumpily. I stood up my phone still playing as I walked to my bathroom. '5 foot something with the skinny jeans' I hummed along with One Direction.

To start off I'm Samantha Madrid. I'm 18, Mexican and live in Seattle with my 4 other family members and multiple species of pets.

'We're never changing we'll stay the same and, we'll never change at all,' I fangirled inside not being able to do anything but hop around whilst putting my jeans on. My daily routine every morning. Brush teeth, wash face, change, and put makeup on, then go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I walked downstairs to find one of my four dogs following me. He followed me as I made my coffee and grabbed some sweet bread they have at those Mexican super markets ripping off a pice and popping it into my mouth as I waited for the coffee to be done.

"Ready?" My father asks coming down the stairs to find me in the kitchen.

"Almost" I answer. The microwave beeps telling me my sweet liquid is ready. I turn around grab my bread and coffee put on my white converse and walk towards the door walking past my dads flowering garden and into the car.

"I'll see you at home," I tell my dad slinging my backpack over my shoulder already feeling the pain coming on from all the books inside.

"Have a good day," he shouts before I shut the car door. I walk toward the school seeing all the familiar faces of my daily hell. Once I conquer those killer stairs I make it to me locker spinning in my combination.

Collecting my books in my arm I close my locker shut and click the lock back together. I shyly slide into the bathroom finding my friends in there giving them a warm smile. "Good morning guys, you have no idea how tired I am," I pout making sure my outfit and makeup look the way they did when I left the house.

"Good morning Sam," they say at almost the same time smiling at each other then turning to me.

"And by the way if I were you I wouldn't say anything cause once again you look as gorgeous as usual, talk about I woke up like this aye,"  my closest friend Elena compliments me giggling at her reference to Beyoncé.

"Whatever you nerd, you know I wish I looked as good as you, but thank anyways," I give her my smile that shown the most appreciation while we walk together into the hallway with Rebekah following close behind us on her phone, probably texting her boyfriend that's in the same first period class as us.

We walk silently the rest of the way and split up once we pass the door way. I head to my seat which is directly next to my best guy friend Brooklyn. He looks over and smiles.

"Good morning, my beautiful Samantha," leaning over to give me a kiss on the cheek. I blush when he pulls away smirking at his accomplishment.

"Good morning Brooklyn how's the lonely single life?" I ask teasing him as best I can. His features surprised at first but then calm as he realizes what I'm doing.

"It's great, cause well you know if I'm single then that must mean that you are too," he smiles a cheeky smile and turns to look at me winking then reaching down to grab his notebook for English.

"Oh please you know I could have anyone I wanted right here right now," I tease him further, if he wouldn't know that I was joking he'd be furious by now. What a bummer that he does know.

"Yea you could, and you do cause who's sitting here? Oh look me so um I guess I'm yours," he leans in as I giggle leaning in with him. Connecting my lips with his. Tasting a bit of peppermint on his tongue as they mold together.

So yea Brooklyn and I are a thing. Have I told my parents? No. Why? Cause it's not very serious yet, I'll tell them when it is.

When a pice of paper hits my back I disconnect ourselves to look around for it. I pick up the wad of paper and un crumple it finding Rebekah's handwriting in it 'save the PDA for after school yeh?' I giggle at my friends weirdness and turn around to stick my tongue out at her as the teacher walks into the room. 
❯ ❯ ❯ ❯

Hi so I'm Gisselle, and I thought why not write a fanfiction so here it is I really hope you guys enjoy it, please vote comment and fan than you guys.
Gisselle