Prologue

**UNEDITED (will edit later)**

"I hate my life here!" I exclaimed!

"Don't take that tone with me young lady. I have had it up to here with your behavior, and I am sending you back to live with your mom," Grammy explained.

"She's a crazy woman. She's never been able to take care of me before, she always thought her need came before mine, thats why I've lived with you for the past 10 years".

"I'm sorry, and you know I love you but I'm getting to old to raise another teenager".

She knew this was gonna hit me hard. I've been dealing with depression since I was in the 5th grade and its become worse and now she does this!? I hate her too!

-

This is me, I am Peyton Clarke. I am pretty diffrent than your average 16 year old. See my story is long and very sad.

My mother gave me to my grandmother when i was about six because my mother only cared about herself.

Ever since I got old enough to truly understand this cruel and wicked world which was about the fifth grade i have dealt with self-hate which has caused me trust issues, severe depression, anxiety, and self-harm. There was only one person that was always there for me. My Grammy.

But Im here now. Living with my mother. Across the country from the only care ive ever known. New school. New start. New life.

**

Hey boo thangs! This is the first story I've ever written but I hope you all enjoy it. I'll try to update as often as I can but stay tuned for further details.

xo Mandi <3