School

"Emma, Hun wake up." aunt amber whispered. "Today is you're first day of school sweetheart. Wouldn't want to be late now would you. Get ready and I'll make you and you're sister breakfast."

I Slowly got up And reached for my phone to check the time, 6:08 am. I don't start school till 7:30 so I had enough time to get ready.

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. Once I was outside the door my sister walked out "EMMA! Can you help me pick a outfit to wear today?!" Hannah yelled.

"Shh Han it's to early to be yelling. And yea I'll help you come on" I said head towards her room.

When I walked into her room I notice she had everything put away and her room was finish. I haven't touched not one box yet I still need to unpack.

She sat on her bed while I searched her closet.

"I hope you make a lot of friends here" Hannah said quietly.

"Thanks? I think?" I replied, handing her light washed jeans and a Floral tank top.

"Thunk the tank top into you're jeans and wear you're white Converse."

I was starting to walk out her room till I continued "oh yea wear a cardigan with that! It might get cold later."

"Ha thanks Em you're the best" she replied I was about to continue my journey to the bathroom till I noticed the time on her alarm clock.

6:46!!! did time really go that fast?!

I ran to the bathroom striped out my clothes and jumped in the shower.

Once I was finished with the shower I brushed my teeth and braided my long hair to the side .

I ran to my room and looked around to see where my clothes were. I then noticed a box that said 'clothes' I opened it up and saw a black biker skirt with a red crop top on top. I might as well wear this I don't have enough time to look for something else

I then looked for the box that said shoes and the first thing I saw were short black combat boots.

Wow this outfit came out nice.

I sprayed a little perfume on and left my room. As I was heading out I bumped into Hannah.

"oh my god Em! I love you're outfit!" I laughed a little.

" thanks I just threw on whatever I could find."

We walked down stairs together to be greeted by our aunt.

" Good morning you two" she said cheerly.

"Good morning" Hannah and I said at the same time. We both looked at eachother and started to laugh.

********

My aunt amber was driving me to school which seemed to be right down the block. Once we pulled up to the school I felt my nerves kick in.

" Have an amazing day sweetheart, if anything I'm just a phone call away. "

I smiled at her and nodded "thank you." I opened the door and started to walk to the front of the school.

There was a group of guys standing by the side of the school smoking. One caught my eye.

He was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket over and black ripped jeans. He had a sharp jawline and a little bit of stubble. I watched as his perfect shaped mouth blow out the smoke from the cigarette. As my eyes traveled to his I noticed he was starring at me.

I quickly shot my head in a different direction and started to walk to the schools doors again.

As I entered the school I walked to the office to receive my schedule.