Prologue

Meeting someone new always starts with a hello right?

Doesn't really matter which type of hello it is hi or hey is the same as hello.

   Well I'm meeting you so hello.

   My name is Emma Green, I'm 16 years old and about to start high school very soon. I don't know how I'm gonna feel here.

   I'm actually from the United States but moved to the United Kingdom after the accident. My 11 year old little sister Hannah is actually very excited to start a new school.

   I live with my aunt amber who's pretty excited to have us here. I've only ever met her once in my life till she moved over here.

     She seems cool enough. I mean my mom never let me have my own room or own a phone. I know what you're thinking "you're 16 and never had you're own room or you're own phone?!" Well the answer is no. Actually my mom never had enough money to pay to get me a phone or get a house big enough to have my own room.

   I understood why, I wasn't gonna add more pressure to my mom I barely ever saw her. She worked most of the time to try to pay the rent. My father was never any help either.

     Hannah and I were always together. We are extremely close. She's only 11 but she was my only friend.

     In school people didn't really like me. I was always known as the girl without a father or the girl that can't afford clothes. Not gonna lie it was true, but it hurt. I was always getting made fun of and no one ever wanted to talk to me.

  I just hope moving here will change everything.