Captain

Joeys pov:
I get to school and meet up with Taylor at his locker, but yet again he's making out with one of the many girls he's leading on. "Got get a room" I hit Taylor on the back of his head. "Hey man don't be mad, because you can't pull babes like me" I laugh and roll my eyes. "i got the girl I want, but hey get your head on strait we got football tryouts today Taylor" I punch his shoulder.

Olivia's pov:
I pull up to my new school my mom and I walk in and get me signed up. They call someone down from my first period to show me to class. A girl with long brown hair walks in "hi my name is Kenzie" she puts her hand out and shakes mine "hi my name is Liv" I smile and follow her "Hey I noticed that you had cheer down on your schedule are you trying out" she hands me back my schedule "umm yeah actually I am" I fold it and put it in my pocket "me too we can got together after school if you would like?" She offers " I would like that thank you" I politely smile and we exchanged numbers.

We arrive at class "Mrs. porter this is your new student" I go up to her and shake her hand "hi your Olivia" she smiles bright and big "yeah but I prefer liv" she points to the seat next to Kenzie " well ms. Liv you can have a seat next to Kenzie" I look at Kenzie and she winks at me.

The rest of the week was pretty boring nothing special just made a few friends I wasn't really popular I just had a few friends.

Joeys pov:
Today we find out who made the football team. I was walking up to the list when I saw this girl looking at the cheer lists she was with Kenzie. "Hey Kenzie" I wave "who's the new girll "her name-" she cuts Kenzie off "my name is Olivia but everybody calls me Liv" I smile and giggle "new girls got spice I like it don't lose that" I wink at her a read the list she walks over to me.

"So are you on the football team" she gets right next to me "yeah I'm captain of the football team did you try out for cheer" I hit her shoulder "yeah actually me and my girl Kenzie made varsity and I'm cheer captain" I look up at him and he's staring at me "I'll catch you around captain" I winked and walked away with Kenzie. I looked back and he gave me a huge smile.

I posted on Instagram about making the cheer team

12.230k likes
@ oliviagrace.45: cheer babes. 💋🎀
Comments...
@ Kenzie_beaut: mwah. 💋🎀
@ joeyjojo: Hey captain 🤣
@ Taylorhold: yo. 🥵🤙🏻
@ joeyjojo: @ Taylorhold stop being so thirsty bro. 🤦🏻‍♂️💀
55 mins ago