Chapter 1

Everyone always says be yourself, don't change for anyone. But there wrong, sometimes you do have to change your personality to fit the situation. It's kind of funny people thinking your one thing but your actually completely different.

High school, what a joke. People glamouring them selves up for what? A science class, English perhaps?

I always thought there was no need to try, yh I dressed like I was homeless most of the time but behind closes doors I could've been viewed as a model. Not being modest or anything. I had a beautiful figure which was definitely inherited from my mum. Curves in just the right places. I had long hair which reached to the bottom of my waist and ocean blue eyes which were usually covered with my huge round fake glasses.

My mum, she was so beautiful not just her appearance but her heart too. Note the 'was', yh she passed away 2 years ago. She always spoiled me and gave me everything of hers. Her time, her love, everything, she cared for me so much that she didn't even realise she was Falling severely ill. She was selfless and I hated my self for not realising earlier that she was ill. She died from cancer. I don't talk a lot about it There's nothing really to say. She was the light that's now gone...

My dad on the other hand or if I should even call him that well he's a prick. I mean he used to be loving and caring just like my mum. But once that incident happened which changed our lives he blamed it all on me, I mean I get it, it was my fault but I expected my dad to be there for me, to comfort me. But You don't always get what you what eh??

Anyways, he ummm got physical after he started drinking again. My mum made him stop when they had me. But let's not go into detail about my dark past, long story short the police found out, my Dad's went into jail and I went to a foster home.

About 8 months ago, Julie a 35 year old lady who works as a doctor adopted me. She was everything you could've asked for in a step mum. She knew she couldn't replace my mum, I thought of her as my auntie and she's ok with that. She spoils me like my mum used to. I was a brat to her at first as it was a foreign thing to me having a step mum. Also I was still overcoming everything that had happened before she adopted me

I'm happy with my life now. I don't need to prove myself to anyone, keep to urself so you don't get hurt easily as long as I keep to this, my past won't repeat..