•Chapter 1 •

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey,  I was wondering if you could let me borrow a couple of dollars" said the man sitting on the curb by my house.

"I don't have it, sorry." I say, locking my door and entering my car.

It's been about 4 years since I last seen Widow. I did as she told me and made a new life in America. Im going to a interview for a job at Horan Communications. They are the world's biggest computer company. The founder, Niall  Horn is a very wealthy and smart man.

As I drive I think back to my life in London. I had a house, a job, and I was about to have a fiance,  if I didn't have to flee.

I was pretty scared when I had to flee from London. I had just made it to America and I almost got into a car crash because I drove on the wrong side of the road. Backwards Americans. But, so far everything is fine.

As I pull up to the big buildings,  the only thing that is flowing through my mind is, don't fuck up. 

I lock my car and make my way inside the building.

Im met with a receptionist desk.

"Hi,  how may I help you?" The receptionist asks.

"I'm here for an interview with Mr.Horan. " I reply

"Are you Harry Styles?" She ask.

"Yes, " I say getting agitated with her.

" Okay, follow me." She said,  as we continue down the hall I get anxious and nervous. WHAT IF I DON'T GET THE JOB? In order to find out who wants me dead I have to get this job!

We stop in front of this huge glass door. The receptionist opens the door and tells me to walk in. When I walk in I turn and see her close the door. I close my eyes and mentally prepare for this.

I turn around and am face to face my -hopefully - boss.

Niall Horan