Prolouge: A Turn For The Best Of Times

Oma Zi-O.

A gold and black clad Overlord who rules the whole world with an iron fist! If there is one thing about him is that his a, Overlord, King Of Time, He Who Holds Time, Unstoppable, He Who Rules All, and etc.

He holds many titles but to others he is called a Overlord but to the one's close to him

"What should we name our child, Dear?" A young woman ask her husband. The young woman has sliver blackish hair that reaches to her mid chest, sliver eyes, and pale skin tone. She was wearing a normal black and grey dress with the on the end of her collar shirt was tied to a ribbon and some black boots with knee length socks. She was beautiful even though she has some noticeable scars. One was on her neck that reaches to her left check, one was on her right eye.

She was Slify Tokiwa other wise known as The Kind Queen

She was Slify Tokiwa other wise known as The Kind Queen. She was also the main reason why Oma Zi-O have change his dreadful ways if she hadn't become a part of his life.

During the first year of his rule as a Overlord some people had offer her as a slave to him. Oma Zi-O took one glance at her and saw pity for her state. She was wearing some torn clothes and the visible part of her body have a lot of scars. A lot if them were burn scars.

In the end, out of what kindness left on his heart Oma Zi-O let claim her as his servant. But unknown to him however as what used to be a master and servant relationship became a Lover's Relationship.

Anyway, some part of there love life will be a story for another day. Today in one of the palace's rooms, is a day a Husband and Wife talk about there still unborn child or children if they get twins.

"The name that we will give to our child should be somewhat normal" Oma Zi-O replied as he saw his wife gently pat her stomach with a smile on her face. To think that he a former Ruthless Overlord would change his ways just for the one he loves so dearly.

"Hmm, I think I got it, if get a daughter lets name her Kuro"

"Kuro?"