Chapter 4: Giddy

Dylan's POV:

As soon as Tori had fallen asleep I had to call Devyn. I couldn't get this girl out of my head.

Obviously I feel like the biggest asshole talking to another girl while I'm dating probably one of the hottest girls in Beverly Hills but it's not always the best when she's the most spoiled and bitchy person I know.

Dating another celebrity has its perks though. Being the "it" couple is a shit load of work. Sometimes it's as if I'm just in this relationship because I have to..ya know?

It's just when I saw Devyn in the store I felt my entire body go numb.

Flashback

I jumped out of the car and opened the door to smell the deliciousness of donuts.

I walk behind the girl in front of me with my stomach growling eager to eat.

I look the girl up and down *note* not checking her out just observing. She had long brown hair and had been looking down on her phone not noticing she was next in line.

I just want my damn donuts.

Should I tell her?

I tap her shoulder and meet these big brown eyes and for a moment it was as if the Earth stood still.

My breath had hitched. She was..well so beautiful I can't even explain it.

I finally speak.

"You know you're holding up the line."

Flashback over

So now here I am outside in the backyard wondering what the hell I'm going to get myself into.

Fuck it.

I dial her number and hear it ring 4 times until I finally hear her voice.

"Hey."

I don't where it came from but all of a sudden I feel confident.

"Hello beautiful."

Devyn's POV:

I feel my cheeks burn up as he called me beautiful.

I have to slap Andi as she goes psychotic beside me listening to our conversation.

"So when will I see you again?" He asks.

"Depends lover boy. That's on you."

"Ahhh. I'm guessing this is the part where I ask you out on some cheesy date."

"Well technically."

"Okay okay. I get it. Now Devyn how about you and I make it simple. How does a movie sound? Friday night we can watch whatever you want my treat."

Simple but slow. I like it.

I look at Andi for approval. She gives me the sarcastic look so I'll take that as a yes.

"So Parker what's it gonna be?" He speaks up.

"Friday night at 10."

"Sounds great meet me at Cinema City?"

"Great. See you then."

"Can't wait. Goodnight."

I wait in silence and hang up with a huff in relief.

I throw my phone to the floor and look at Andi in complete shock.

"Well that just happened." she says.

I burst into laughter and attack Andi in a hug.

He makes me feel so giddy.

Monday

And to think that you're somebody's daughter away at college not getting smarter -
(Daughters by The Story So Far)
* my fave song btw *

I turn my alarm off and look at my phone.

7:30 am

I smash my face into my pillow.

I don't wanna go to school.

Fuck it and all the people in it.

I get up from my bed and sit there while all the memories from last night flood back in.

There's the smile.

Friday better come fast.

As I get ready I hear my phone vibrate from my desk.

iMessage: Dylan

Have a good day beautiful . See you soon.

Here comes the giddiness again.

Friday better come fast.

Dylan's POV:

I wake up to the tugging of blankets by my side.

"Dylan. C'mon babe you gotta get up."

I grumble.

It's Monday and no one ever feels like getting up on a Monday especially knowing you have to get a bunch of crap done today.

My mind goes to my conversation with Devyn last night.

Amazing what could happen in a matter of a couple hours huh?

I hear her voice snap me out out of thoughts.

"Alright we have to get ready for the table reading and then lunch. Sound good?"

I turn around to look at Victoria and see her smiling at me already washed up. Yup there's the guilt.

I nod, grab my phone and go straight to the bathroom.

After showering I get out and look the room to see Tori went downstairs.

I grab my phone and give Devyn a quick text. I need a little reassurance.

I type away and lock my phone.

Walking over to the closet I pick out my clothes and get ready for the day.

Ding!

There she is.

iMessage: Devyn

Thanks handsome. See you then. ;)

Dont give my shit I know I've been terrible at updating. hate me for it I hate myself already.

thanks guys. vote and comment!

love you xoxo