Personality

REDDENS
Guide 2: Personality and Mentality

This guide is optional, but explains the basic mentality of a Reddens and their location-based traits.

Herd Mentality: Most Reddi have a high sense of free will. But, some immigrants to Earth will believe they have to move to a cluster, and fit in as a human.

Typical Personality Traits: In a word, catlike. They like to destroy things, are extremely curious, and can get quite rowdy. Reddi thrive in social groups, of four or more, but a bad upbringing will change this into extreme introversion. They would do well with jobs that involve public speaking, debate, intense physical activity, or social events.

Romance: Reddi don't use labels, aside from gendering (for expression purposes). Though, the majority have been shown to exhibit attraction to any gender, regardless of genitals. It depends on the specific Reddens if they want to reproduce, though. Reddi reproduction is about the same process as human reproduction.

Clusters:
Portland (Oregon, USA)- Reddi from this location tend to live slightly more isolated. But, they are more likely to talk with humans. They travel a lot. This is probably the safest place for a Reddens to start living in.

Bethel (New York, USA)- The residents of this cluster are partiers. Most of them will have abilities that allow them to go longer without sleep. Although, cost of living is quite high. Claimed to be the most fun location.

Sinaia (Romania)- Not much is known about here. Reddi who want to disappear from society should go to Sinaia. Although, rumours say that human residents aren't too accepting of the immigrants. (25% chance of accent.)

Edinburgh (Scotland)- Most residents have a high alcohol tolerance, and will gain defined accents. They also say their cluster is the most fun. Reddi here also like to socialise with other clusters.

Murmansk (Russia)- Cold weather lovers. Reddi here honestly just act like YouTube Russians. Other clusters (minus Edinburgh) fear them. Most likely because they have a freakishly high alcohol tolerance, and swear a lot. (Accents possible but random chance.)

Hagi (Japan)- Quiet and respectful, this cluster usually runs a variety of businesses. A few live closer to a main city, but most populate a small town, preserving its culture.