( 🍨 ) ᵖˡᵃᵗᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵏˢ ˚◞♡

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆ "build bridges
┊ . ˚ not walls!"

»»----- ★ -----««

🍨 PROJECT BLAIR ! 》

»»----- ★ -----««

OAKLEAF NEWSCAST

》#🍨!《 As a batch representative it would be hard to spread news to all one by one. So i thought of this to easily communicate to all of the students in oakleaf. Interviews to students will also be held to add up the news.

DAILY INTERACTION

》#🍨!《 As the new batch of students come aboard in Oakleaf, I decided to make an activity in which you will be given a random partner to interact on places you both choose.( this will only occur on non-activity days )

CONCERN CORNER

》#🍨!《 this is my job as a representative. Some of you might have problems regarding of the school, the students, the professors also the places. So in order for all of you to speak out comfortably, you can go directly to me privately or publicly.

PRIVATELY 🍨: you will be sending concerns through dm.

PUBLICLY 🍨: there will be a chapter posted in my journal (or if ever there is an ssg account ) where you can ask questions, indicate your concerns and suggest anything.

FREEDOM WALL

》#🍨!《 Probably where students can write, and draw there thoughts. ( remember no harsh and cuss words )

🍨| PLACES FOR CLIQUES

× THE ENTHUSIAST ×

O1. PHOTO SHOOT BOOTH
- in where photography interested students will be taking classes and train.

O2. CINEMA
- where enthusiasts can take a rest during weekends.

O3. TRAINING CENTER
- obviously where you train how to dance, sing, act, and learn different languages.

× THE CREATIVES ×

O1. MUSEUM OF ARTS.
- place where masterpieces of the creatives will be displayed and appreciated.

O2. ART WALL
- i will try to convince the professors and the other councils (if ever i win) if they can grant my request of acquiring a part of the rooftop wall for the art students.

O3. TRAINING CENTER
- not only for the art of painting but also for those who would like to learn how to express art through music.

× THE INTELLECTUALS ×

O1. DEBATE ROOM!
- where intellectuals can enhance their debate skills.

O2. OUTDOOR GARDEN LIBRARY
- i think we all need some fresh air, trees and nice scenery if we want to study peacefully

O3. DISCUSSION ROOM.
- before debate or any academic activities they can hold a meeting here to talk about things quietly.