OMI GOSH! I just love Tanaka.

Title : Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge or Tanaka-kun is Always Listless or 田中くんはいつもけだるげ. (Copied from wikipedia Lolz)

Genre : Slice of Life, School Life, Comedy.

Author : Nozomi Uda

Publisher : Square Enix

Demografic : Shonen

Magazine : Gangan Online

Original Run : April 26, 2014 - Present

Volume : 12

OWO this is not a review. It's just a recom! So basically, all this manga about is the life of Tanaka. He is a very lazy and listless AND sluggish. He speak a little. Sleeps in class. This manga is all about his daily life with his friend, Oota, who is kinda the opposite of Tanaka.

If you don't like Slice of Life mangas. You probably won't like this. But if you do like them, Give this manga a chance!

Why I love this manga is..
1. The art style, I just love it for some reason.

2. The characters, they just have a unique touch.

3. The humor, it managed to make me laugh quite a lot of times.

4. The story telling, the way they tell the story, makes it more funny and how it always give you sudden jokes that makes you laugh.

I am not that much a fan of Slice of Life. But somehow, this managed to grab my attention and captured my heart. LMAO. That sounded cringy, but I will let it off the hook lolz.

Also, Tanaka is usually not smiling nor blushing, but I managed to get a pic of him blushing.

Idk why, but when someone emotionless, and never smiled suddenly smiled, I felt my heart die on me for a sec, then fangirled the next sec.

This is one of the examples, someone as listless as him who usually only cares about sleeping and lazing around suddenly blushes. He is going to kill me if he keeps doing it.

 He is going to kill me if he keeps doing it

SEE SEE. HOW CUTE HE IS BEING. *INHUMAN SCREECHES AND SQUEALS*