zero

Sophie Horan

June 9th, 2010

"Do you really have to go?" I sobbed into his chest. He sighed and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Soph, but this is my dream and I have to go. I'll miss you..." I nodded and said "I know, I'll miss you too...call me when you arrive London yeah?" "Sure thing princess" he hugged me tightly once more and gave me a  peck on the forehead. I sobbed even harder as he gets in the car with Greg and he drives him to the airport, watching the car slowly dissapear.

"Cheer up love, It's gonna be alright." mom said as she wiped the tears off my face. I nodded and she gave me a hug.

"Now go wash up, you have school today.", "Okay..." I managed to choke inbetween sobs and went upstairs. I stopped in my tracks as I passed Ni's room. Opening the door I took a glance at his now neat and quiet room. Inhaling his sweet and heartwarming scent, I hold back my tears and went to get ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So I guess ill be writing this book more often now... Don't worry! I'll still update for Promises. OR NOT :Pmeh. BTW, thanks to my bestie (Anne_Hood_)  for helping me co-write this book!

luv ya guys<3333 

-alliegarfieldx