one

Sophie Horan

22nd September, 2012

My eyes widen in excitement as something the social media reporter said that caught my attention.

*One Direction just wrapped up their tour in Europe last night, and before they head to the US to continue their "Up All Night' tour, they're be going home to spend some time with their families...*

I let out a piercing, feeling a wave of excitement flow through my body."Calm down love" My moms says, but it didn't really help though cause judging by the tone of her voice, oh she's excited too alright.

"But mom NIALL is coming home, I cant calm down!" I say jumping up and down, all hyped and having trouble breathing. since when I fangirl about my brother?

"I know sweetie i'm excited too, but just calm down ok before u break anything" She chuckles and put her hands on my shoulder to keep me from jumping." Now honey we can't forget what day is it tomorrow?" She hints.

"Niall is coming home." I said without thinking. Then realization hit me." My birthday... OMG Niall's coming home for my birthday!" I screamed so loud that the neighbours had to come and check if anythings wrong. oopsie?

"Yes and we shall go shopping today to get you some new clothes. You can pick your present too, now go get dressed." She says and I raced up the stairs with joy and excitement.

I kept running till i stop in my tracks, now standing infront of Niall's room. It has been a long time since i been in his room. The last time i went in was when he was he left for x factor. And now I can't believe he's coming back.It felt like what seem like ages ago. I opened the door and peaked in. It was still the same.

Suddenly someone called behind me. " Hey there, love."

"Oh hey dad..." I replied, standing there awkwardly.

"Come here let me give my child a hug." he says opening his hands. Wow that's sudden. I walk jumped straight in his arms and he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead." I wish you weren't growing up so fast. You're not gonna leave me like Niall will you?" He questions

"Dad, Niall didn't leave us. He's just following his dreams. Isn't that what you want him to do?" I questioned.

"Yes sweetheart but I just don't wanna lose you so soon like how we lost Niall..." He sighed.

"You won't dad" I assured him. He gave me a kiss once more and went downstairs. I sighed and went to get ready.

I walk passed Niall's room and go to my room to get changed. I couldn't believe it, My brother is finally coming home. It's been so long sinced I ever smiled. Ever since Niall left, I had been really down. Everyone slipped away from me so fast. Soon Greg was leaving home cause he got married and now he even has a baby boy named Theo. He's like the cutest thing ever. I never was really that close to Greg because of our age gap. But its still so sad, cause everything has changed. Time passes so fast... ( WOW i sound like a typical mom who misses their children too much. )

After taking a quick shower, I decided to wear some black skinny jeans and a red sweater, I also paired it with some red converse. After touching up some light makeup. I made my way downstairs and mom drove us to the mall.

~The Next Day~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I soon realized its my birthday today and more importantly my brother is coming home, he'll be here in the evening and oh gosh I better get ready. Jumping off my bed in excitement, I went in the bathroom took a long shower. After putting on some light makeup, I picked out a cute outfit to were and hobbled downstairs. I found mum and dad already downstairs which wasn't even suprising.