imagine #3 - "I've missed you, Deaky." (j.d)

You were pacing in the kitchen, twisting your engagement ring around your finger, until it was red raw. You didn't really notice. Did you make a mistake? Should you have told him as soon as you found out? Oh god, why did you think it was a good idea to not tell him for two months while he was on tour? Why couldn't you have just told him over the phone, instead of being a damn romantic and wanting to tell him in person? Not that you really needed to tell him in words now - it was starting to become very obvious. In fact , you were surprised that the paparazzi hadn't printed it yet.

Then, the smell of burning invaded your nose, and your eyes flickered to the stove, where you saw a misplaced tea towel in the beginnings of flames.
"Oh shit!" You exclaimed, grabbing it out of the way of the food cooking, and stamping on it, singeing your shoe slightly. "Shit, shit!"
In your haste to make sure your little flat didn't burn down, you hadn't heard the door shut, and hadn't heard several sets of footsteps.
"You okay there, love?" You heard a grinning voice, and you squealed, unlike you.
Spinning around,your eyes registered the whole band, but really only focused on one boy, the one with the sweetest smile.
"John!" You exulted, running across the room, throwing yourself into his arms.
His arms wrapped around you tightly, as he kissed the top of your hair, breathing in the smell of your strawberry shampoo, that he had missed so much.
"I've missed you so much." You said quietly, blinking up at him, still holding him tightly, not wanting to let him go. There was a space between you, where your stomach jutted out slightly. You were surprised John hadn't asked, but he probably just thought you had put on weight. Of course, he wouldn't say anything about that. "And I've got something to tell you."
He looked slightly worried at your serious tone. You were never serious, always had a laugh in your tone.
You pulled back slightly, hand resting on your four month baby bump. You were about to open your lips when-
"Darling, are you pregnant?" Freddie exclaimed, which caused everyone to stare at your stomach, where a now rather visible bump was.
"Freddie!" You sighed, swatting him with your hand. "My surprise!"
"Pregnant?" Johns voice was quiet, surprised, almost shaky, and you were scared for a second, before looking at his face, on which lied the biggest grin you'd ever seen.
"Yeah." You smiled, gripping his hands. "Is that..."
"God that's great." His voice was breathless, as he kissed you and you could feel his smile through your kiss.
"Congrats, guys!" Roger grinned, Brian repeating his words.
"Way to ruin their moment, Roger." Freddie grumbled half jokingly, as they began to squabble a little.
You didn't really notice, still staring up at John.
"I've missed you Deacy." You rested your head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.
"I've miss-"
"Darling is that cloth on the floor supposed to be on fire?" Freddie asked, almost deadpan.
"Shit!"