New girl

I looked in the mirror,running my fingers through my long brown,wavey hair.I smiled once I was happy with my appearance and grabbed my book bag,I was new in Sydney,I moved here from California so it was a big change for me.

"Mom I'm leaving for school,I'll text you,love you"

"Okay sky,don't worry your going to be one okay?love you too"

I opened the door to a whoosh of cold wind to hit me.I walked towards the bus stop and waited patiently for my bus while checking my phone every two minutes.

--------

I was waking down the corridors looking for my maths class minding my own business when I bumped into a tall,blonde haired,blue eyed and just over all a beautiful boy.

"Oh-oh I'm so sorry I-"

"Don't worry about it,here I'll help you"

His accent was deep,he bended down beside me and helped me pick up a bunch of sheets that my new Spanish teacher gave me to revise.

"Are you new around here?I've never seen you"

"Um yeah,I moved here a few days ago from California"

He smiled at me,making eye contact for a few seconds before looking back down at his feet.

"Oh well what class do you have now?"

"Math,room 202"

"Me too,come on ill walk you"

He motioned me to follow him so I did,this seemed I good to me true,I never taught I would make a friend on the first day of school and especially not a hot guy.

"I'm Luke by the way"

He stuck his hand out jokingly,motioning me to shake it.

"I'm Skyler,nice to meet you"

I laughed and shook his hand"