2

Y/n's POV
I'm going to beat Baekhyun's ass up. Nah. Just kidding. I'm just gonna hit him a rolling pin.

I pulled up infront of their dorm and knocked on the door.

The one who opened the door is Sehun and smirked at me knowing I'm going to hit Baekhyun with a rolling pin. I saw my daughter eating breakfast with her uncles.

"Mommy!" She said and I shush her knowing that Baekhyun probably is sleeping. I hugged her and she kissed my cheeks. She's just 10 years old.

"Where's your uncle Baekhyun?" I asked Yoona and she just pointed at his room upstairs and I nodded and smiled at her.

"Honey, do you want to go home with me? After I talk to your uncle?" I asked her she shook her head. Knowing that she really loves her uncles.

"Okay honey. Your gonna stay here for few more days okay? And after that your going home with me okay?" I said and she nodded. I smiled at her and I looked at Suho.

"Suho oppa where's that little Byun?" I asked and smirked a little. Secretly grabbing a rolling pin behind Yoona who is eating her snacks happily. I looked at Yoona. She is happy with her uncles.

'If Yoongi didn't cheat on me we will be happy..' I thought.

I came back from the reality when Suho called my name.

"Oh yeah let's go." I said and kissed Yoona's head.

I walked upstairs and opened the door of his room. I saw that he is sleeping. I smirked and hit him a rollibg pin in his legs. Not too hard tho but it will hurt.

"Argh! Y/n! What the fudge?!" Baekhyung yelled and I laughed hard.

"HAHAHAHAHA! That's what you get when you feed my baby with sweets, you little punk." I said and glared at him.

"Y/n! You have a visitor!" Chanyeol yelled downstairs and I walked out. Baekhyun and Suho following behind. Suho is laughing and Baekhyun has a straight face.

"Who is it?" I asked Chanyeol who is in the living room and he pointed at the door.

"Oppa?!" I said and jumped in his arms.

"Aww does my babygirl miss me?" He said and kiss my forehead. I really miss my brother.

"Seungcheol oppa of course I miss you!" I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Now, where is my little baby?" He asked and Yoona came running to him.

"Uncle Seungcheol!" Yoona exclaimed and I giggled at her cuteness.

"I missed you, Uncle!" Yoona said and hug him and kiss his cheeks.

"Aww I missed you too, my little baby." Oppa said and kissed her head.

Yoona ran back at Baekhyun and they played together.

"Now where is your ex-husband?" Oppa asked and I shrugged.

"I dunno. And I don't care." I said and rolled my eyes.

My phone beeped and I look at the message. Jungkook texted me saying that he and the boys are going to my house. I replied to him saying 'sure'.

"So guys, I'm going home now cuz the boys are at my house so probably they will messed some things." I said and bid them goodbyes.

"Yoona! Mommy's going home now!" I said and she ran to me and hug me. I kissed her cheek and put her down while she ran back at Baekhyun.

"Bye Y/n!" They all said and I waved at them and drove off.

Arriving, at my house I saw their van so probably they all walked inside already.

I opened the door only greeted by a flying cake.

I wiped the cake off my face and glared at Jungkook and Taehyung who is whistling and looked at the other way.

I grabbed their ears and called Jin oppa.

"JIN OPPA!" I yelled and later on I heard footsteps running and I saw Jin oppa.

"Yes, sweetie?" Jin oppa asked and I shoved the 2 maknaes infront of him.

"Lecture them." I said and glared at the two.

I walked away and go upstairs to shower. After showering, I decided I'll go swimming. Once I arrived there, Hoseok Oppa, Jimin, Namjoon oppa are in there already playing.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed and they looked at my way. Their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"What? What's wrong? Is there something in my face?" I asked them and they shook their heads.

"Come on noona!" Jimin said and pulled me into the water.

This is what Y/n's wearing:

He pulled in the water and played

He pulled in the water and played. We stopped playin when Jungkook jumped in the water. I smiled and played with this guys. I'm so lucky to have them.

My smile faded away when I thought about Yoongi.

'Why did you cheat on me, Yoongi?'

'Am I not enough?'

'Am I not good wife to you?'

My thoughts were cut off when they splashed water on my face. I laughed and playfully glared at them.

I smiled and splash them some water too.

Jungkook lift me up and now I'm sitting in his shoulders. I smiled and I know what fame this is.

CHICKEN FIGHT!!

Me and Jungkook are against NamJin, Taemin and Jhope is the referee.

"Fight!" He yelled and we laughed. I pushed Jin Oppa and NamJin fell I apologized at Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa. And they smiled at me.

The fight is intense. Taemin don't know how to give up so I pushed Jimin who is distracted by Taehyung and Jimin fell in the water. I laughed and apologized at Jimin.

"The winner is... Y/n and Jungkook!" Jhope oppa exclaimed and Jungkook put me down. I smiled and they smiled ar me too.

One thing that I'm sure...

I'm lucky to have this guys. Knowing all the hard stuff I have they all helped me out. Through thick and thin they all are here by my side. They didn't leave me and I won't leave them either. I love them too much.