3

Y/n's POV
I'm with Cha Eunwoo the oldest member of Astro. We were chatting and laughing and stuff when suddenly my phone ringed. I excuse myself and go to the comfort room.

I answered the call and I was greeted by loud screams. My eyebrows furrowed and put the phone in my ears and I heard Jungkookie scream and I laughed at his scream.

"Jungkook-ah." I say and Jungkook stopped screaming.

"U-uhm hey noona. Hehe. Namjoon hyung kinda broke your uhm..." Jungkook said and my face expression turned into serious. I hate when someone go through my stuff without my permission.

"What did he broke?" My voice has a venom on it and I heard Jungkook gulped.

"U-uhm.. he broke your computer..." Jungkook finally managed to say and my ears are turned red. Whenever my ears turned red I'm pissed off.

"Get ready when I fucking reach the house, Jeon." I said and Jungkook gulped before ending the call.

I got back to Eunwoo saw him with his members. I called him and he smiled at me.

"Hey Eunwoo oppa. I probably should go back now because there is something wrong at my house." I said and smiled at him.

"Okay sure! Drive safely!" He said and I left their practice room.

I drove like 30 minutes and I saw Jungkook waiting me outside.

"What are you doing here outside kook?" I asked him calmly and it seems he relaxed a bit. Jungkook gulped and I stared at him.

"Namjoon hyung broke your computer, your stool, and your favorite phone case." He said and my ears turned red. He notices it and gulped.

"Where is that Kim fucking Namjoon?" I said venom in my voice and Jungkook told me that he is at Jimin's room.

I barged in Jimin's roon and I glared at Namjoon. He looked shocked and smiled sheepishly at me. I grabbed his ear and brought him in the living room.

"Ouch! Ow! Y/n! It hurts!" He whined and I ignored him.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BROKE MY COMPUTER, MY STOOL AT THE KITCHEN AND MY FAVORITE PHONE CASE?!" I literally screamed and he smiled sheepishly at me while scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm h-" Jin oppa looked at us and his lips formed an 'O' shaped and walked away knowing that I'm angry right now.

"I accindentally broke all of that because I want to borrow your computer. Because my computer has a virus. And I acidentally broke your stool because the makane line was spinning me and I had a hard grip in the stool so the main circle of it broke and I accindentally broke your phone case because my favorite character is Ryan. I saw that you have a ryan phone case so i touched it and I accindentally broke it in half. Mianheyo." Namjoon explained and my face softened.

"*sigh* forgiven. Just. Just don't come in to my room again without my permission." I said and Namjoon nodded.

I walked upstairs and showered. I changed to some clothes. I changed into this:

Then Jin oppa called me downstairs

Then Jin oppa called me downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw that their getting ready for some movie night.

I walked towards the sofa and sat on Namjoon's lap. I adjusted on sitting at Namjoon's lap and I felt that something is poking my thighs. I looked down and saw that Namjoon had a no-no. I blushed and got off his lap and looked at him.

I saw that he is blushing. I squished between Jin and Jhope. They smiled at me and I gladly smiled back. We were half in the movie when I feel sleepy and I layed my head in Jhope's shoulder and hugged his waist and falling asleep.

Meanwhile with the boys...

"Hyung." Hoseok tapped the oldest shoulder and Jin turned to him. He looked at him curiously. He noticed their babygirl fallen asleep at Hoseok's shoulder. They all turned their heads when their oldest hyung stood up and carried Y/n in her room.

Jin kissed her forehead and whispered something on her ear.

"Goodnight our babygirl. Sleepwell." He said and kissed her forehead one last time. Before closing the door behind him.

He looked up and was met with 5 eyes staring at him.

"What are you all looking at?" Jin asked them and they all stared at him too.

"Hyung. We have to ask you something." Taehyung asked the oldest hyung and the oldest nodded.

"What is it?" He asked and looked at the 5 boys infront of him.

"Does Eunwoo hyung likes Y/n noona?" Jimin asked and Jin mumbled a 'no' and shook his head.

"Well...guys it's 1am in the morning so let's sleep now." They all nodded and head to their shared rooms and slept.