★ | 057. some sort of feelings, black butler

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Fandom: Some Sort Of Feelings, Black Butler
Word Count: 689

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Fandom: Some Sort Of Feelings, Black ButlerWord Count: 689

He was nervously putting the kitchen ware on the table, hands shaking slightly. One fork tilted slightly to the wrong side, the plate not completely spotless. If anything went wrong he would be in trouble. He hated getting in trouble.

Although it was always said that he was Alois favourite, that came with a lot of disadvantages. Like how the attention was always on him, which meant he was always being watched and when Alois was upset it was usually [name] who had to be the one to comfort him. Which could be scary sometimes.

"You're taking to long." Claude huffed as he entered the room and looked over the table. "Master wants dinner now and you not being done is going to be an issue."

That was another thing, for whatever reason, Claude really did not like him and would always be happy when he messed up. "I-I'm sorry. I'm nearly done." He spoke softly as he was doing the finishing touches to the table.

"Leave him alone Claude." Alois snapped as he walked into the room and had his eyes narrowed at the butler. "I've told you not to speak to him unless I give you permission." The blonde looked towards his servant. "Sit down, you'll be joining me for dinner. I'm bored."

[name] nodded his head, knowing to never disobey his master. He had seen what happened to Hannah and her eye. He never wanted something like that to happened to him. "Of course, Master." He was done setting up and sat down across from where Alois was sitting.

"How do I look tonight?" Alois asked. The food having been brought out and placed in front of them. He placed his hand on his chin and leaned forward.

"Beautiful as always Master." He answered and even though Alois knew that was going to be his answer, it still made him smirk and tilt his head to the side.

"I know, I just like to hear you say it and I know you're telling the truth because you wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

"Never, Master." That was the truth because somehow Claude always knew when someone he was lying and would tell Alois straight away so [name] had learnt quickly that lying would get you in a lot more trouble than if you had just told the truth about what you did wrong.

It was always like this when they had dinner. Alois would talk and talk, while [name] would just give short and simple answers, knowing not to talk to much and to only speak when spoken to. Although he would always be grateful for what the Master had done for him.

Before he had come to the Trancy manner, he had been on the streets barely surviving, doing anything he could to earn some money, things he wasn't proud of and would prefer not to think about. The blonde had first seen him when he was in an alleyway, clothes ragged and dirty, he could barely speak.

He was taken off the streets that night and taken to be a servant and this life, while not perfect was much better than was he previously had. "You'll be staying in my room, tonight. I don't feel like sleeping alone."

Alois had some sort of feelings for him, that much was obvious. How strong those feelings were and if they were even real was something he didn't know of. They never kissed and they never did anything sexual. If was always just hugging and cuddling.

Alois would look at him as if he did love him and even sometimes, when they were alone, he told him and even though it might not be true, [name] liked to think it was because even in this god forsaken world, it was nice to know someone did love him and maybe, just maybe, he was in love with the blonde haired master as well.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio