nine

yoongi opened the door and they both stepped in.

»you should get changed into some comfortable clothes yoonie«, jungkook said and looked at him. yoongi just nodded and disappeared in his room.

jungkook smiled and followed yoongi into the room. when he entered, yoongi was about to change into his oversized babypink sweater, but jungkook came in the room at that moment, seeing yoongi with only his shorts on.

yoongi blushed a deep red when he noticed jungkook and looked at him, jungkook also blushing a little bit.

jungkook sighed and made his way to yoongi, taking the sweater out of his hand. »let me help, okay yoonie?«

yoongi just nodded and let jungkook help him with dressing. probably because yoongi was bad at it.

»awh, you look so small and cute, just like a little kitten«, jungkook said, which made yoongi blush even more.

yoongi just cuddled jungkook and hid his face. »do you want to watch a movie?«

yoongi just replied with a 'mhm', making jungkook pick him up and bring him into the living room. the smaller boy held onto jungkook and didn't want to let him go.

jungkook let the elder down on the sofa and smiled at him. »what do you want to watch?«

»c-can we watch cinderella...?«, yoongi asked quietly, looking at jungkook with big eyes.

how could jungkook say no to that little cute fluff ball?

»of course. if it's what you want to watch.«

yoongi smiled brightly and giggled, standing up to hug jungkook. »thanks kookie!«

jungkook hugged back and brushed through yoongi's hair.

if this would be the reaction of yoongi, he would do it every time.

he just wanted to see him happy.

---