eleven

yoongi woke up earlier then jungkook and rubbed his eye.

he looked around, and smiled brightly at the fact that he was cuddled up in the youngers arms.

the small boy looked at jungkook's lips and wanted to feel them against his own lips. just one little kiss, he wouldn't notice it.

yoongi got near jungkook's face and then, he kissed him.

jungkook woke up because of that, opened his eyes to see what was happening, but closed them again when yoongi had his also closed.

jungkook kissed back softly, which made the elder blush a deep red and flinch a lil bit, but then go back to kiss him.

the younger held him by his waist, but then broke away from the kiss to look at yoongi.

yoongi whined and wanted to kiss jungkook again, but then realised that his crush, who was his best friend kissed him back.

his eyes widened and he looked at jungkook, who was smiling at him.

»i-i'm sorry...«, yoongi apologized and looked away, making jungkook confused.

»why are you apologizing yoonie?«

»i-it must be weird for you that i-i kissed you...«

jungkook made yoongi look at him and gave him a kiss.

»it's not weird and i kissed you back, didn't i?«, jungkook asked and smiled when yoongi nodded.

»yoongi, can i tell you something?«

»o-of course.«

»i love you«, jungkook said and looked at yoongi, smiling.

»i-i love you too kookie«, yoongi replied, before kissing jungkook again.

jungkook kissed back and held yoongi close to himself.

he was the happiest person at the moment. just because the person that he loved over everything loved him back.

»a-are we together now...?«, the elder asked quietly and looked shyly at jungkook.

»of course...if you want to.«

yoongi nodded and gave jungkook his gummy smile, which made the younger happy and smile back.

they just cuddled after that, not worrying about anything, before they would go visit yoongi's mom.

»i love you, so so much...«

»i love you too...«

---

don't think this is the end lmao

i have something planned, but it will turn out really bad, so yeah, who cares, i'm doing that chapter.

anygays, adios.