Pt. 1

This is our first story so it won't be as good as a lot of stories. Sorry

Kirishima pov:

The first thing I saw when I woke up on the bus after the hour and a half long bus ride, was UA's top student, Katsuki Bakugou. He was asking, kinda but more like demanding to sit in the seat next to me?
"Why bro?" I asked confused why he would sit next to me.
"This is the last open seat, shitty hair," Bakugou said in a rude and boring way.
"Names Kirishima not 'Shitty Hair' and my hairs not that different from yours," I said slightly annoyed by the nickname.
"Just move, Idiot." He responded.
I moved over and he sat down. Then the bus stopped in front of UA High the school for arts, So I and Bakugou got up, I went and grabbed my stuff and left to head to my new dorm.

Bakugou pov:

I got up then I noticed Shitty Hair stand up to so I guess he goes here too. I went to the office to get my room key since I already dropped off my stuff the week before. My dorm was number 420, if I'm with some druggie I will kill the Headmaster.
I got to number 420 and I was first one there, so I noticed that I was going to have a room separate to my dormmate so I guess that is a fucking relief. There was no food in the kitchen so that is some dumb shit. Then my Dormmate showed up and it was fucking DEKU! IM FUCKING TRASFURING!
"DEKU YOU FUCKER!" I screamed. He screeched and ran out of the room so I guess I don't have to transfer...

Time skip brought to you by Momma Mina (Kirishima pov)

I got to my dorm before my roomie, so I walked into one of the two rooms and set up. Then I heard the door open so I ran out and saw who my roomie would be and it was... TetsuTetsu....my BRO!
"BROOOO" I yelled.
"BRO" He yelled back then we ran and hugged. He looked weird though he was wearing glasses?!
"What's with the glasses?" I asked so he responded with, "I went to the doctor and he recommends them so ya.." We laughed about how different he looked, then we heard something that scared us out of our skins. Someone yelled 'DEKU YOU FUCKER' then we saw someone running out of the dorm next to ours. So I walked out to see a pissed off Bakugou. I cracked up laughing which I think made it worse cause he yelled, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY SHITTY HAIR?!"
"Y-you look s-so pissed, what the hell happened?!" I replied back through laughs.
He went red and then stormed into his dorm so I went to find 'Deku' I'm assuming by what Bakugou said.
I found him on the ground in the bathroom and asked if he wanted to switch dorms with me. He looses scared and confused, he said, "Wouldn't Kachan be mad though?"
"Kachan? Who's that?" I replied confused.
"S-sorry, Bakugou," he said and then he said, "I would like to switch dorms if that was ok."